GasSavers.org Vinyle Die Cut Stickers - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Registered Member

Danronian/Loserkidwac:
I'm glad you guys got them so quick! I can't remember which one of yours I had to use 2 stamps cause I didn't want to hold it up from shipping it to you guys by having to wait in the post office line to get some $0.01 stamps to make up the shipping difference by using my old outdated stamps :P

I have some 'forever' stamps ready to go now...lol.

Seriously I'm super happy you guys like them, I wish I could take credit for making them but I can't. I only got some made but yeah I think they're great quality and I'm happy you posted a pic (Danronian) and hope loserkidwac will post some pics of them on his ride as well.

Glad you enjoy them!!!

70DIMER is offline   Reply With Quote