Scanguage for sale - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
FE nut

Scanguage for sale

I have a Scanguage 1 for sale. I have had it for almost two years with no troubles at all. I have to mention that it does NOT keep track of data for the whole tank. It keeps track of current trip, today's, and previous day's information. Scanguage 2's are $169.95 I would sell this one for $50. I'll even toss in the shipping. If interested, PM me with your information.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
Old 05-16-2006, 11:00 PM   #2
Registered Member

holy **** your price is

holy **** your price is cheap, man i only used mine for less than 2 months and there's a new version out ARGPHH

er i'm selling mine oh man i can't beat your price i'm sorry...

Old 05-17-2006, 07:43 AM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
SG

Quote:
it does NOT keep track of data for the whole tank
What data do you think it keeps track of - only the miles, time and gas used is kept as far as the model 1 is concerned. Mine keeps itself on sometimes - maybe from the door remote control not sure or the transmitter from my paging alarm - anyway I always wanted a spare to scan for error codes on other cars and help people monitor their gas mileage so I just ordered the new one a few minutes ago. The old one was starting to get baked in the sun on my dash and the smaller size will look and fit better in the xB.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
FE nut

It keeps track of the things

It keeps track of the things you mentioned along with water temp, rpms, and speed. Just tonight, I caught it coming out of sleep mode when my wife opened the rear door of the car. It stayed on for a few seconds and went back off. If you are interested, PM me with your info and I'll get it out. I also have PayPal if you want to use that.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
Old 05-17-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
Registered Member

Post or PM me your paypal I

Post or PM me your paypal I will buy it right now. Its $50 shipped, right?
Old 05-17-2006, 02:23 PM   #6
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
I don't need yours - I

I don't need yours - I already have one and ordered the SGII today! Yeah my is on sometimes - will have to check it before I open the door to see if it is on from the remote or the door opening. I also found it blank but backlite and had to unplug it once to get it working again.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
Registered Member

sent an email to the

sent an email to the creator, before this reply i was talking about how data kept freezing when you key on and off after a FAS. Apparently that has been fixed in SGII
Quote:
I understand that this limitation was overcomed by the new design of the scangauge II. I recently bought the first scangauge not knowing there would be an improvement design in the future since your site made no mention of it whatsoever. So I was wondering are scangauge I users left out cold? ISn't there any possible way I can get a scangauge II by sending in my old unit and then getting a discounted price because I already paid $130 US already, don't tell me I need to shell out an extra $170 US just to upgrade to the features I wanted in the first place!

There are other users like myself that bought the scangauge I in the worse possible timing as well... what is your answer to guys like us?

Phil
Old 05-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #8
FE nut

It looks like mikefxu may be

It looks like mikefxu may be purchasing my Scanguage1. I only hope he can wait until my new one gets here. :tongue:

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
Old 05-17-2006, 03:29 PM   #9
Registered Member

I sent you payment, Thank

I sent you payment, Thank you.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:34 PM   #10
FE nut

Re: I sent you payment, Thank

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefxu
I sent you payment, Thank you.
SOLD! Thanks Mike. And thanks to everyone else too. What a cool way to sell stuff. Better than Ebay.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
Closed Thread