Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > For Sale
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Registered Member

static cling oil change stickers

just wanted to share.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mrusak1/

this ebay seller sells generic static cling oil change stickers. he sells them in different quantities. 50 to 2000 each. with the 50, they are about 12 cents each. I got the 500 and they were just under 6 cents each.

a friend and I were at the local NAPA store and I got a case of oil. I then asked for some oil change stickers and they gave me 2, not 2 sheets but 2 stickers. the lady then told me that they were the only ones in the store. the last 2 times I was in there, they had none. we talked about how we would pay for the stickers if we could get them. after some searching, I fould them on ebay. the shipping was fast and the cost per sticker (above) includes shipping.

I got the 500 roll and split it with a few buddies at work. that way, I get them cheap and I don't have a million stickers I won't use. there are 4 of us total so that is 125 each at a cost of $7. not a bad deal

I think they are a standard size that goes in some sort of standard printer. I just plan to use a sharpie and write it all down the old fashioned way.

as a disclaimer, I don't know this guy and am getting nothing for sharing this. I just think it is a good idea and a fair price.

the pictures don't really show the size that well. here are some I took to give an idea of size.

***edit***

just to clarify things a little better, the backing is white but the actual static cling deal is clear. here are some pics that show it better.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Registered Member

walmart used to have a pulltab roll in the oil isle lol i snagged about 50 of em once.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
Hummm lets see now I think I need . . . . one . . . . next filter change in about 75,000 miles. I actually got one from the Scion dealer that sticks on my windshield top left corner made of heavy clear vinyl which if you write on it with a ball point pen it will slowly fade by the time I need to change a filter with my Synlube and I can just write on it again.
Closed Thread