TW: 92 civic vx part out - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
Registered Member

TW: 92 civic vx part out

Hi guys! I figure this would be the best place to get some of my money back on this car. Long story short I got screwed out of the title for the car. It's a completely stock 92 civic vx. I am willing to part most of the car for someone that can utilize its full potential as I was going to do.

I will no part anything from the body EXCEPT the factory vx wind splitter mounted in the rear.

I will part the full engine swap with matching federal ecu AND functional vx cluster with WORKING shift light. The swap has 223k on it and is in perfect running condition. Has a small valve cover leak and the drain plug is slightly stripped. The car runs perfect and ican provide video and pics of whatever you want.

I will not let this stuff go for lowballer prices! If you wanna low ball go elsewhere.

Make me a reasonable offer for whatever you need and I will consider all offers. I'm not going to list a price for any of it for the fact of, if someone really wants it they will offer me what it's worth.

Please EMAIL only at fattiek88@yahoo.com

I am a long time member on Honda-tech and d-series.org and have many vouches.

Thanks!

Dopeem1 is offline   Reply With Quote