Vx Ecu P07 - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > For Sale
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #11
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to GasSavers_TomO Send a message via MSN to GasSavers_TomO Send a message via Yahoo to GasSavers_TomO
I know you weren't trying to be critical, and neither was I. I try to set my prices based on a few things such as what I paid for the part initially, what amount of work I've put into it and what the going prices are at the time. And with the last ECU I sold and this one I have about 30 minutes of work into each one. I pulled the covers off and examined the boards for any cold solder joints and cracks/corrosion and also test drove them in my car. Whenever I sell something I want to make sure that it doesn't come back because of defects. I guess I'm just kind of anal about that stuff sometimes, lol.

I guess I feel like I'm helping out as much as I can by saving all the doomed VX related parts in my area from performance orientated drivers of Hondas.

Honda Civic VX Info/Links
Remember to use good Webiquette!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee View Post
controversy is an idea thought up by weak people who are too afraid to hear the truth.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:22 PM   #12
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to GasSavers_TomO Send a message via MSN to GasSavers_TomO Send a message via Yahoo to GasSavers_TomO
Bump, price changed!

Honda Civic VX Info/Links
Remember to use good Webiquette!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee View Post
controversy is an idea thought up by weak people who are too afraid to hear the truth.
Closed Thread