WTB: 94/95 Civic VX - Page 6 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 12-03-2007, 06:23 AM   #51
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to limerence
oh and one more thing i wanted to ask you guys, how come some white ones have pinstripes? was this on all of them at some point? and also, she didn't have the civic vx sticker on the back. shouldn't they all have it and she just removed it?

limerence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:54 AM   #52
Registered Member

Sorry to hear this one didn't work out for you. It looked like a nice one, but I'm sure you'll find another one. As far as pinstripes, I belive that was an option.
The car mostly likely has been painted. The stickers were taken off to paint the car and the pinstripes were added when they painted it.

smccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:55 PM   #53
Registered Member

Sam... the search is lookin bleak...
Old 12-08-2007, 09:10 PM   #54
Registered Member

Hang in there Limerence. One is coming.
smccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:21 AM   #55
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by limerence View Post
Sam... the search is lookin bleak...
Don't give up Limerence...but not to add salt to the wounds on that white one, I know the guy that ended up getting it. He lives in Santa Cruz. I know because right after he got that VX he put up his 1988 CRX HF up for sale. He was asking $1800obo on it but he said he was going to show it for 2 days (Sat/Sun) then let the highest bidder get it, he specificaly said 'that's how I got the VX from someone in SF".

So that's how I know it was him! :P

Yeah like you I'd rather just pay a single price on something. I was wanting it to fill my MPG fix but again like you after our 'agreement' to let me at least match the highest bid he sold it to some guy for $2000 since they had cash in hand. Oh well...live and learn.

Speaking of CRX HF's why don't you consider one of those? The also get great MPG and can be had with A/C too.
70DIMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #56
Registered Member

Yeh I knew someone would get it. Funny part is, I think I may have come out with a better deal. Just picked up a 94 today. Body isn't the greatest but its the original owner. An old guy that tried to take care of it as much as he could. It also has smog issues so I'm gonna drop it off at the shop for a catalytic converter and egr valve. Hopefully they don't find anything else. I will post pics up tomorrow if the day is nice.