WTB Honda CRX HF w/ working A/C. Cash plus bonus! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted to Buy
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

WTB Honda CRX HF w/ working A/C. Cash plus bonus!

Hi guys. I'm looking for 88-91, preferably 90-91 Honda CRX HF with working A/C in great condition cosmetically and mechanically. Must have original engine and transmission. No swaps bs. I'm offering cash in top range for what this car is selling for. Of course to offer a price i would need to see condition of exterior, interior and engine. Large pics welcomed.

Bonus is as follows. I'm a commodity trader so i trade oil, gas, gold and silver on futures exchange. If you sell me for cash nice clean crx hf with a/c as bonus I will help you make 50%-100% more money of your savings if you invest it. You will open your own online brokerage account for free of course with ameritrade or etrade and I'll guide you when to buy what if you want of course. If you do not want bonus I'll still buy HF from you at nice price. The bonus is simply my gratitude for me getting nice clean HF.

Post here or PM if you're interested. I'm also now an expert at spotting Hf from dx and si so don't even try with dx or si. Learned from this forum also....thank you crx community. Let me know guys. If i cant find it I'll eventually settle for VX or HX.

sebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
Registered Member

Re: WTB Honda CRX HF w/ working A/C. Cash plus bonus!

Hi,
I have a 91 Crx Hf with working factory ac in the "for sale" forum.
Thanks!

Benwallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
Registered Member

This is a pretty old post, but if you're still looking, I have a 91 HF for sale. There's a thread in the For Sale forum.
dwiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebass View Post

Hi guys. I'm looking for 88-91, preferably 90-91 Honda CRX HF with working A/C in great condition cosmetically and mechanically. Must have original engine and transmission. No swaps bs. I'm offering cash in top range for what this car is selling for. Of course to offer a price i would need to see condition of exterior, interior and engine. Large pics welcomed.

Bonus is as follows. I'm a commodity trader so i trade oil, gas, gold and silver on futures exchange. If you sell me for cash nice clean crx hf with a/c as bonus I will help you make 50%-100% more money of your savings if you invest it. You will open your own online brokerage account for free of course with ameritrade or etrade and I'll guide you when to buy what if you want of course. If you do not want bonus I'll still buy HF from you at nice price. The bonus is simply my gratitude for me getting nice clean HF.

Post here or PM if you're interested. I'm also now an expert at spotting Hf from dx and si so don't even try with dx or si. Learned from this forum also....thank you crx community. Let me know guys. If i cant find it I'll eventually settle for VX or HX.
I know this is an old post but when I read promises of high returns I think to myself why is the guy, that is promising high returns, worried about gas prices?

Shouldn't he be a millionare by now?
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote