2014 mazda mirage? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

2014 mazda mirage?

I am considering the Mazda Mirage, could anyone share info about this vehicle.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
Registered Member

I think it is too new for anybody here to have info on it. The new Mirage is completely different from the one the US used to get. So any experience with that one won't help.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Registered Member

I thought the Mirage was going to be a Minicar from Mitsubishi. 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Official Photos and Info – News – Car and Driver
Old 11-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
Registered Member

The new one is around the size of the Spark.
There was a subcompact sedan and 3 door hatch available up until 2002. It was also badge engineered into the Dodge and Plymouth Colt and the Eagle Summit during the late '80s to mid '90s.

Mitsubishi Mirage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 11-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
Registered Member

The Mirage is reporting through Consumer Report

Consumer Reports, reports that while it is cheap parts interior it is getting 44 MPG, I was asking for others who possibly can confirm that.

If this turns out true, then it is a vehicle, I would like to apply the technologies that you the members, now know, I use, test and consult on.

I have the means to get double MPG, using 7 US Patented devices, elements and chemical formulas.

No one on this forum is able to ask me about them and I can not, by instructions by the moderator's rules and regulations, other member's statements and warnings, speak to any member about the products, for which I have tested and consult others on.

If you do wish to discuss any of them, I require you read in full the US Patents, first, then ask your question but on my personal, off this forum, email.

I will not give my personal email and you will have to stay within the Moderator's rules and regulations, to find the means to ask, for my email address, the US Patents I speak of and then we will proceed.

Thank you, members, I just wanted to know if any member had purchased an Mirage and if "Yes" what were they actually experience of the vehicle, 2014
Old 11-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Gas View Post
Consumer Reports, reports that while it is cheap parts interior it is getting 44 MPG, I was asking for others who possibly can confirm that.

If this turns out true, then it is a vehicle, I would like to apply the technologies that you the members, now know, I use, test and consult on.

I have the means to get double MPG, using 7 US Patented devices, elements and chemical formulas.

No one on this forum is able to ask me about them and I can not, by instructions by the moderator's rules and regulations, other member's statements and warnings, speak to any member about the products, for which I have tested and consult others on.

If you do wish to discuss any of them, I require you read in full the US Patents, first, then ask your question but on my personal, off this forum, email.

I will not give my personal email and you will have to stay within the Moderator's rules and regulations, to find the means to ask, for my email address, the US Patents I speak of and then we will proceed.

Thank you, members, I just wanted to know if any member had purchased an Mirage and if "Yes" what were they actually experience of the vehicle, 2014
What does the whole center section of this have to do with the Mirage? Seems like a continuation of your earlier post under a different thread.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #7
Site Team / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
What does the whole center section of this have to do with the Mirage? Seems like a continuation of your earlier post under a different thread.
+1

Old 11-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #8
Registered Member

I want to thank the members for all their responses, I feel, I now have all the inside information about the Mirage. Thanks, again!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #9
Registered Member

Do you mean the Mitsubishi Mirage ? If so , go here for plenty of input , http://mirageforum.com/forum/forum.php . Some are getting well over 44 m.p.g..
Old 02-16-2016, 08:18 AM   #10
Registered Member

I had a basic manual 1.2 US spec and got between 38.8-41 mpg without hyper mile drive. With the conservative acceleration and 62mph or less I would get 44-47 easy. Nice car but needed something more comfy and already had 83400 miles.

Closed Thread