1. right-click over the pic in your email and "save picture as" to your hard drive
2. go to photobucket and pick "my albums" then "albums and upload" then "choose files" - it should be on "from my computer" by default.
3. find the pic and download it.
4. after it's downloaded to photobucket, hover your pointer over the pic in your album; a drop-down menu will appear.
5. Select "image code" then copy and paste that in your post here.
The pic will appear intact in your post like this:
Old EPA 23/33/27
New EPA 21/30/24
you don't want a car tire on the front, but I am running a rear motorcycle , reversed, on the front. they have more tread than a front tire. I would love to have a picture of that car, to answer the "car tires go on cars, and motorcycle tires go on motorcycles" argument I hear from time to time