Convert driving mower to hho - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-06-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

Convert driving mower to hho

Hi everyone. I'm rather new to this topic so was looking for on the spot personal experience. I have done my research and just don't know what is fake and real. There small engines running off just water then I hear the energy needed exceeded the energy the engine can produce. What are your experiences with this? I hate to waste everyone's time but I just don't know what is true on the net ya know... I want to convert my driving mower John Deere LA100 Engine: 18.5HP Briggs & Stratton 501cc to hho. Could anyone reply a link confirming that it is bogus or maybe a link on a project that would work for me. I know this is a little vague but I hope you get the point. Thank you all for your time.

Dillonps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:19 AM   #2
Registered Member

Real or Fake?

Hi there,

if you are prepared to wait a week or two, I may be able to give you the info you need.

Like you, I am also curious to find out what is truth or fertiliser. I am building a whole range of test kit, and will be posting results online.

Some of the less reliable info comes from lack of understanding (Not taking into account the gas density when measuring flow for example). Some is there to persuade people to part with their hard earned cash.

I aim to have data including the validity of some of these claims posted soon.
The-Professor is offline   Reply With Quote