My water4gas expierience.. - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
Registered Member

My water4gas expierience..

I recently ordered this system for my car that lets you use the hydrogen in water to increase your gas mileage. It actually workd, for all of you people on this forum that said it doesnt your wrong. dont put something out unless you try it. I was so happy with my results i wront an article in my squidoo page about it, check it out here.. http://www.squidoo.com/water4gasreview13
Any questions message me guys.

baseballplaya92104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
My spam experience: I clicked on this thread.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
Registered Member

How is it spam when i tried something and found that it was a great product that worked so i wanted to spread the word..
Old 10-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
You became a member here just to get a chance to post your link. Anyone following through your links gets to a click-spam link:
http://mattman92.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=3296

You even managed to show up at exactly the same time as another obvious spammer, whose spam was only slightly more perfectly textbook spam:
http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=9271

Worse, you proceeded to cross-post it to two sections of this site.

The only thing that distinguishes you from the run-of-the-mill spammers that we get daily is that you actually managed to post a reply when someone posted the spam warning to your thread.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
Registered Member

yes, but i do strongly believe in the system. Ive used it, found that it worked wonders and now im an affiliate, so? and thats not the only reason i joined this forum. This forum look AWESOME!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #6

Then give us proof.

Show us your gas log, show us photos of your installation, show us an A-B-A run of your "miracle" device.

Until then, we'll just listen to the singing vikings. Spam spam spam spammity spam!
Wyldesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 AM   #7
Site Team

Baseball,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for this product, but please be aware that this forum has many ways to prove (or disprove) whether a device really saves fuel.

First of all, please start a gas log so that others can observe your gas mileage.

Secondly, although this forum has received many "I've tried this product and it works great" claims for this type of product, none has ever been substantiated with an experiment. Please consider performing an A-B-A-B experiment to prove that this device works. (A quick search of the forums will point you toward instructions on how to do this)

I guarantee that no regular member of this forum will blindly follow a spam link and purchase a product without substantiated results. Therefore please substantiate your results, or discontinue posting links.

Thanks,

-Bob C.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballplaya92104 View Post
yes, but i do strongly believe in the system. Ive used it, found that it worked wonders and now im an affiliate, so? and thats not the only reason i joined this forum. This forum look AWESOME!
Side note: If this intellectually challenged person can make an HHO device, we can too. Maybe it only takes a can and two pieces of No 2. pencil lead? ROFL Oh and do not forget about the heater to keep the system working in the winter.
rgathright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #9
Registered Member

If I don't pay them $100 though, I'd have to eat and clean the JIF jar myself. That sounds peanutbutterific!
itjstagame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #10
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
Quote:
Originally Posted by itjstagame View Post
If I don't pay them $100 though, I'd have to eat and clean the JIF jar myself. That sounds peanutbutterific!
Better yet, get one of those huge glass jars of pickles and sell them for 50 cents each. Probably make a profit on the jar!