Run you car with water - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Alternative Fuels > HHO and Hydrogen
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 07-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #31
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
We don't lose water in the process of growing corn. The water ends up back into the air where it falls from. Same goes for using water for fuel.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 AM   #32
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ven View Post
Here are some pics for those interested. Please know I'm not selling or endorsing anyone's product. Everything you see I made. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.
Hey Ven, I see in the picture you have the dual O2 sensor enhancer. How is it working for you? I am thinking about buying one myself but I only need the single one.

I currently have a 1989 Trans Am that I have been running a Smack's booster on for a few months now. A couple of weeks ago I converted it to E85 since where I live I can get it for over a dollar less than gasoline, so I get a pretty good price spread. I will be able to run it on either gasoline or ethanol.

I also have a 1992 Chevy 4WD Supercab using a Smack's booster and I will be converting it over to E85 soon. And I have one on of all things a 1952 Cub Farmall, the booster almost puts out enough to idle the tractor, lol.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #33
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ven View Post
Here are some pics for those interested. Please know I'm not selling or endorsing anyone's product. Everything you see I made. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.
31 mpg average out of a 2001 S-10. Ven do you realize you could be a millionaire? You are wasting your time talking to us. Patent you water to hydrogen mojo. Get a news crew to you house and demonstrate your system. Bammo money will flow into your hands.

ICALLBS
Belloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #34
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
31 mpg average out of a 2001 S-10. [...] ICALLBS
The 2001 S-10 is EPA rated 19/25. 31mpg isn't a crazy pie-in-the-sky number. My car is rated 22/28 (a mere 3mpg more) and I get 33 without doing anything special, just shifting low...add a little engine-on P&G and I'm up to 36.

A user on another forum reports 25mpg from a 1987 S-10, and he doesn't claim to drive easy or slow (and most on that forum drive fast and hard).
Old 07-31-2008, 09:51 AM   #35
Registered Member

I got the same engine 2.2 liter but better aero and actually worse trans and my last tank was 38+mpg bringing my average to over 35.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:00 AM   #36
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
A user on another forum reports 25mpg from a 1987 S-10, and he doesn't claim to drive easy or slow (and most on that forum drive fast and hard).
We used to have an '88 S15 Jimmy, with the 2.8 V6, it seemed to get 28mpg highway on pre-ethanol gas. I attributed it to a good OD gear ratio on the 4 speed auto and a rear window air deflector. We also seemed to find that it got better mileage in the city in D rather than OD. When we first got Marvin though, we initially thought that his gas mileage was better, due to being able to get 21 city on pre-E10, whereas the Jimmy was a struggle to get to stay over 19ish. But we were doing hardly any highway mileage back then.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #37
Registered Member

works for me.

Well, I'm back for the moment. I'd left this site because I don't have the time to argue with uneducatable morons, and it seems there were a few trolling about on the HHO issue. I've spent the last few months studying HHO usage and building generators, experimenting on the car and truck with them.
Thus far: The 02' Silverado 5.3 went from it's average 16 to a temporary 19.2 before the 'pooter took over. I put extenders on the o2 sensors to no effect. Haven't driven it much without the trailer, so haven't been able to do anything more, but MAP enhancers I built will go on next. (because they're cheap and easy to make)
The '93 Toy Paseo had it's very best at 30 mpg when hypermiling with nothing added to it. Did that several times. Built a series unit that runs .9L/min @ 10-12 amps, ran the gas thru a copper tube across the exhaust manifold and got 36 mpg.
The gas heater didn't add mileage, but restored a little power loss that the HHO seemed to create for some reason. Most say they feel more power, but I sort of think that's imagination. I wrote an article called "Subconscious Hypermiling", using a term I think came from this website; I probably should put it here. My vehicles always are tuned, with good oil, etc., so there's not anything to change or skew results there. I think the guys who notice their cars running smoooother...had something off to begin with; my stuff was always smooth, or I'd park it and FIX it.
Biggest lesson to date was to shift to series cells. There is nothing else out there. Low amps, low heat, high output - what's to argue?
Next biggest lessons are electronics. Ebay may be cheap, but don't expect service when you wire it wrong or it dies.
Ultimate lesson: Don't attempt HHO enhancement if you don't have patience, and the willingness to see it through. MOST computer controlled fuel systems will have to have the inputs enhanced a bit to make the ECU leave things alone. Suggested monitoring devices are:
Amp gauge: tells you when water is low or a problem with unit, or overheat.
Clear bubbler: shows your production at a glance
A/F gauge: keeps you from overleaning the engine and frying things.

Anyone not using a bubbler is an idiot. Anyone not using a blowout plug needs to do some reading. Anyone not using an ammeter is flying blind.
A neighbor who's been into this for a couple years (Hydrodine) had a pop in the garage and put pieces through the sheetrock wall. Examples like this are abundant, but were not at first. Live and learn...when you get your hearing back.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #38
Registered Member

I'm now convinced that the way to fracture water efficiently is the missing from all the basic internet theories I have seen so far, my Cantonese is ok but my Mandarin is good, I can understand some of the Chinese experimenters are doing strange things with the frequencies or resonance of the water cell, don't be down on a new technology guys, it needs all the support it can get.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #39
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
31 mpg average out of a 2001 S-10. Ven do you realize you could be a millionaire? You are wasting your time talking to us. Patent you water to hydrogen mojo. Get a news crew to you house and demonstrate your system. Bammo money will flow into your hands.

ICALLBS
31 mpg really isnt that big of a deal. if I hit 45 mpg in this then ill start selling

2001 Chevy S10 2.2 5 spd man
85,000 Miles
28-34 MPG with HHO
GasSavers_Ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:12 AM   #40
Registered Member

We've all seen the latest Popular Mechanics -HHO Test right?

More testing results from PM, coming in the near future...

Zukibot is offline   Reply With Quote