What do you need? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-08-2019, 01:25 AM   #1
Registered Member

What do you need?

So, as i am considering my testing regime to finally prove one way or another what the facts are regarding HHO, I have a question for you.

What do you need my research to provide from an automotive standpoint?

What I cannot give (just yet) is miles per gallon. There is a simple reason for that, the engine that is being used as my test bed is a stationary engine.

I can give torque, I can even set a calibrated load on my test rig and compare running time, fuel used (petrol, water and electrolyte) and run this setup for exact periods of time (to the millisecond).

As I have not yet ordered my destruction engines, please do not ask me to compare MTBF....

At least not until this first series of public tests are completed. (And when the new engines are here, no one will need to ask me to do the destruction testing as I am quite looking forward to it.

But if there are any details you would like me to incorporate into these tests, please let me know.

one example that does spring to mind is the timing. I will post the advance/retard values for each fuel mix that give the optimum output characteristics.

The-Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:49 AM   #2
Registered Member

In the nicest way, not sure if you want to change your profile picture, as there are alot of American users on this forum, with 115 mass shootings so far this year, and 50+ people caught up in them this month alone so far. Touchy subject, just a recommendation incase any offence is caused.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote