Can't see cursor; number keypad disappears - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 11-29-2014, 05:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Can't see cursor; number keypad disappears

I use the paid version of Gas Cubby 2.7.1, and have been using it since the first iPhone came out. I love the app and use it religiously to keep track of fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance, repair, and modification.

I have been experiencing two issues for a while now which I hope can be remedied by the Gas Cubby team. I'm not exactly sure what version number they started happening, only that it was when the interface's appearance got a major revamp, i.e., when the app got "prettier". No complaints about the new look; just about these two issues that came about:

1. I can't see the cursor, and it makes it hard for me to edit my entries. I can see the magnifying glass just fine, but not the cursor. The funny thing is that I can sometimes see voids where the cursor would be, so the easiest way to explain it is that I suspect the cursor is still there, but its color is now white, which is the same color of the fields I'm populating with text. Please make it visible again.

2. The number keypad disappears after the phone has been locked in the middle of an entry. Mind you, only the number keypads disappear, namely the fields in Page 3 (Odometer) and Page 5 (Cost/Gallon, Gallons, Total Cost); the alphanumeric keypads don't have this problem. I've found that I can make the number keypads reappear if I exit the page and come back to them, but still, I think this bug is worth fixing.

Please let me know if there is any more info I can provide. Hope these can get resolved soon. Thanks for a great product!

tnE30fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
Registered Member

Thanks for the feedback! I'll forward this over to our Developer.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote