"fuelly user credentials changed" - All 3 vehicle data is gone - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2019, 10:26 AM   #1
Registered Member

"fuelly user credentials changed" - All 3 vehicle data is gone

PROBLEM SOLVED. Read below on the 2nd post. Basically my email somehow was off by a digit but I was able to sign in with user name which allowed me to see this. All updated and working now and data is back. Backup exported.

Returning from our weekend vacation I filled up gas and was happy to see I was getting better MPG than I thought while towing. APP is working fine no issues. 4hrs later I fill up near home and it now states "fuelly user credentials changed" and I need to log in. I use the same common password for this minor stuff and nothing is logging me in. I then try resetting option and my email doesn't show an account or any of my email accounts. I sign up for this forum with the same email address and now the app signs in with this email but my vehicle data is gone. If I can't get this back I can't see myself continuing to pay for this yearly. I had so much vehicle maintenance photos, data logged into this!!

Why would this show no account out of the blue?

This is the exact error I get on the APP.

"LOGGED OUT

You have been logged out from Fuelly.com due to your user credentials being changed. Please login again to continue using the app.

LOGIN"

Eno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
Registered Member

ALL fixed. For some reason my account had the last number in my email incorrect which is why my password resets didn't work. I was able to sign in with my account user name which is when I saw my email was wrong. I have seen updated my email and all data is back.
backwards1 is offline   Reply With Quote