Gas Cubby v3 Update - Page 18 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2016, 09:03 PM   #171
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdecay View Post
Dude! C'mon, now - catch up! Version 3 is out, happening, and definitely in play! I've been using it and will update my previous thoughts with a review very soon. If you don't have it, please sign up and get it. Join the community and SUBMIT a review! ��

BTW, if it didn't attach correctly, my comment was for foccacia. ��
Version 3 is NOT out, it is BETA testing.

LittleHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #172
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdecay View Post
Full update coming, but I tried to add some info where I am now, which is on my iPad. The bad news? V3.0 still doesn't like iPad. Sad face. To provide feedback this instant, I'd have to go fetch my phone, power it on, and then write my review. Which I will do, but not right now. Why not now? Cuz the iPad version still won't allow me past the opening screen, where it appears to be unable to let me select MPG. Too bad, so sad. Mañana.
BETA software is BETA for a reason.
I've been using the last 4 BETA releases on my iPads and it functions the same as on my iPhones. There are several posts elsewhere that give a simple step to get past the opening screen, which will not be required when version 3 is out.
Currently on build 7, build 8 is due tomorrow.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #173
Registered Member

This may be a dumb question but with the coming new verion and changes/mergers/renaming/whatever, if I buy Gas Cubby Pro now I'm not going to have to rebuy it under a different name or anything am I?

Thx, Ed
fstEdd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:56 PM   #174
Registered Member

I read awhile back that it was going to be a free upgrade, but don't quote me on that.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #175
Registered Member

Submitted my info to be a beta tester, hopefully I get picked this round.
fyzm7357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:57 AM   #176
Registered Member

I got a email a few weeks ago saying I was selected for the beta program, I clicked the link that asked me to resign up for it again. Than nothing. So what should i get if i'm really selected?
MTapester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:02 AM   #177
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTapester View Post
I got a email a few weeks ago saying I was selected for the beta program, I clicked the link that asked me to resign up for it again. Than nothing. So what should i get if i'm really selected?

Make sure the email's match with your fuelly account or it wont sync. You also need to download the App from the app store to allow for beta SW downloads. The name of the app is called TestFlight.

Hope this helps.
PRLx1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #178
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTapester View Post
We haven't sent out any invites just yet. Been ironing out a few more builds before we do.
We should be inviting another 200 folks in the coming week though.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:56 AM   #179
Registered Member

I got an invite to this round of beta testing, but never actually got access to the beta forum to post any feedback.

While the interface looks nice, as far as I can tell, it seems to be missing a lot of the useful functionality around service reminders. The new version has reminders, but they didn't transfer over cleanly from the old version (all the mileage intervals were incorrect or reset to 0). However, when I cleaned up the reminders, it didn't appear to provide any method for seeing how long till my next scheduled maintenance. This is one of the primary reasons I use GasCubby, so hopefully this is still being addressed in the new release.
AggieJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #180
Registered Member

I've been using the beta for about a week now. In the original, I input in km and litres and it gave me Canadian mpg. When I switched to the beta, it took my data as miles and then switched it to km, doubling my milage and totally messing things up. I downloaded to old app my data reappeared just the way was before the beta.

Rosiem2 is offline   Reply With Quote