Gas Cubby v3 Update - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2015, 09:18 AM   #11
Registered Member

What is your relationship with the iOS "Auto Care - Car Maintenance" apps? They seem to have some data integration with Fuelly.com, but I can't tell if they are apps that you own/support. If you do, how do they fit into your strategy (along with Fuelly apps and GasTracker and Gas Cubby and Fuelly.com)?

looking4OPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:54 PM   #12
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4OPH View Post
What is your relationship with the iOS "Auto Care - Car Maintenance" apps? They seem to have some data integration with Fuelly.com, but I can't tell if they are apps that you own/support. If you do, how do they fit into your strategy (along with Fuelly apps and GasTracker and Gas Cubby and Fuelly.com)?
We are not associated with them. They are using the SMS to send in fuel-ups.

At this time we are laser focused on getting our core apps dialed in. We should have feature parity across Android, iOs and Web this year. Once that is done we will look at opening up our API for other app developers to leverage.

andyrobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:57 AM   #13
Registered Member

Hi. I have fuel-ups in both the Fuelly website (Gas Tracker+ app) and Gas Cubby. Gas Cubby has more information such as the Octane level, Gas Brand (Station), and payment type that Fuelly doesn't have yet. Do I delete what I have on the website until you migrate everything over from Gas Cubby to protect against duplicate entries? Or will the sync avoid duplication? Will Octane/Gas Brand/Payment Type be lost when migrated? Thanks.
Speckd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:59 PM   #14
Registered Member

Not sure this belongs in this thread, but as you folks proceed with updating the Gas Cubby app(s), I have noticed a bug since the last update that really confuses me. When editing vehicle information I cannot see a cursor any more. Makes it difficult to edit anything as you cannot place the cursor inside of a word (or maybe a VIN). Actually, you can... but you won't know where the cursor actually landed until you enter the first character.

Hope I explained this well enough.

FYI... iPhone 6s > iOS 8.1.3 > Gas Cubby (paid) v2.7.1

Thanks!
mbkerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #15
Registered Member

Anxiously awaiting Gas Cubby v3. I just upgraded my iPhone from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6 and lost ALL my Gas Cubby data even though I performed a synch of data per the Support Page info. I am anxious to get my vehicle data back up and running with version 3 of Gas Cubby as I am having numerous problems with the current v2.7.1. I have used and loved Gas Cubby for years and am not looking forward to finding a new product. Although the delays and explanations for the rewrites are understandable, it is very frustrating. Thank you for working as quickly as possible. I'll be waiting!
SusanLM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #16
Registered Member

Agreed, I'm getting quite anxious. It's disappointing it's taken this long (and that's coming from a software developer), especially when we were expecting something in our hands by this past summer. I can only hope that it is worth the wait.
lexusvishal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #17
Registered Member

Any update on the status of Fuelly Pro? I've been a long time user of Gas Cubby and I know we have all been patiently waiting for the new app, but I was wondering if there was an update on the status as of March 2015. It's not the time taking to get it all done, but just wish you would post a little more often some status updates via the forums and/or twitter.
konz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:12 PM   #18
Registered Member

Everytime I top up my petrol, I got to update aCar (on android cos it is still better), Gas Cubby and Gastracker. Everyday I click on App Store to check for an update, I too wish the long waiting is worth it
foccacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:48 AM   #19
Registered Member

We are on the final stages of testing internally among the Fuelly Team. Probably in the coming weeks we can start looking into releasing it to our Beta Testers.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #20
Registered Member

This is the software that was going to release to beta testers months ago. Gas cubby is now a 2-Star app with most reviews mentioning each release adding more bugs. It's been half a year since 2.7.1 gave us invisible cursors (seriously, how do you miss this when testing?). Instead of this wonderful v3, I'd settle for 2.7.2 that just fixed the known bugs.

MyFocusST is offline   Reply With Quote