Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2015, 05:45 AM   #41
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHim View Post
Thanks Andy
I've said before that Gas Cubby 2.7.1 is a great app (to use), there are a few bugs, but iOS has more. If Gas Cubby 2.7.1 was to buggy I would want version 3 now, but I can wait for an improved app. As it is IF version 3 is not as good as 2.7.1 I WILL switch to another app that I've been trying, but is not as good.

Please take your time and get it right.
Agreed, I would love a new app but want it to function. All we have is time.

Ginogmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:24 AM   #42
Registered Member

I'm just happy to see you have not forgotten about us Gas Cubby users! I am fine with the way my current version works, but I sure do miss my cursor!

Any idea on a time frame for a new release?

mbkerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #43
Registered Member

This update is taking way too long, anyone got a better app to recommend?

I would jump back to android so I can use aCar which is 200x better
foccacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:51 PM   #44
Registered Member

I just want my cursor back! The app I have now (2.7.1) works OK except for that one annoyance!

Any updates on a release date?
mbkerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #45
Registered Member

I don't want v3 to be an update, I want it to be an upgrade. Gas Cubby hasn't been upgraded in 6 years, there have been some updates but mostly bug fixes.
LittleHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:45 AM   #46
Registered Member

I just want an app that works. Give me my cursor back and fix some other 2.7.1 bugs. Then spend as long as you like on v3. Since v3 has been in the works for 9 months, with beta an ever receding date, I honestly do not expect it will ever appear.
MyFocusST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:46 AM   #47
Registered Member

@foccacia if you find something let me know please
t0panka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:34 PM   #48
Registered Member

Well they are still in alpha testing for noone knows how much long and then there will be beta testing. As everyone can see how long it takes to do this this will be another long time until we have working app that we can count on. I already moved to "Road trip" and it looks really really good.

BTW month ago cops stop me for regular check up and i havent my "papers" (idk how to say it in eng) in order so i get 50€ ticket. After that i checked GassCubby and reminder for these papers was there - red - but i didnt get notification or anything so this isnt working either (oil was also due) so that was nice surprise
t0panka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:41 AM   #49
Registered Member

I really hope AndyRobo is paying attention to what is going on in this thread. I have data in this app from as far back as 2005, which I migrated over from a Palm OS app called Auto Slate. I actually worked with the group that created Auto Slate, designing and created the app's logo, as well as beta and alpha testing it.

Point being that I have committed a lot of time to managing and maintaining my vehicle data, and I selected this app for a reason. Although I consider myself a diehard fan of the app, I have to admit that the alternatives out there are becoming more appealing. Andy, please do something to get this done sooner than later. I'd hate to see it die as a result of mismanagement.
LokiWRXYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:27 AM   #50
Site Team

Guys, sorry for the delays. Yes, it's taken forever but if you all understood how much work it has taken to get this next version ready. We understand that everyone's frustrated, no one more than I who is paying iOS developers to build the app. What I can say is that it's going to be a very nice upgrade and will be the foundation for lots of great enhancements moving forward. We'll be reaching out to some of the folks who have expressed interest in helping beta test in the near future with hopes of getting the new app out ASAP.

andyrobo is offline   Reply With Quote