For Future Release Misc wish/fix - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2015, 08:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

Misc wish/fix

1: please optimize for the iPhone 6+ screen resolution

2: investigate location option working maybe 10% of the time. Often when trying to select a location nothing shows up.

EnJaNir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
Registered Member

There are some models that can't be added through the app, only on the web. However these vehicles can't be loaded on the app, as the app does not recognizes them.

On the other hand, the forms to add brands on the web have incorrect hyperlink. I've asked to add a brand and model, and received no response.

Cheers!

JoaoYYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:38 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnJaNir View Post
1: please optimize for the iPhone 6+ screen resolution

2: investigate location option working maybe 10% of the time. Often when trying to select a location nothing shows up.
Thanks for the feedback/suggestions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoYYZ View Post
There are some models that can't be added through the app, only on the web. However these vehicles can't be loaded on the app, as the app does not recognizes them.

On the other hand, the forms to add brands on the web have incorrect hyperlink. I've asked to add a brand and model, and received no response.

Cheers!
Which vehicle models specifically?
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
Which vehicle models specifically?
Hi Robert. Thanks for the prompt reply.

1) Please check my profile. You'll see a motorcycle Daelim Daystar 250. This motorcycle could only be added through the web. If you try to add it from the app, the brand and model aren't there. It seems that the app runs an older or smaller database than the web;

2) As the app's database is smaller, my motorcyclee isn't there. Therefore when I open the app, it synchronizes my car, but not the motorcycle, which the app does not recognnizes it. So the app only sees my car, but not the motorcycle which I suppose that is the database issue;

3) In fact my motorcycle is from another brand. In Brazil this motorcycle is sold by another brand (Dafra) under another model name (Horizon). I tried to add using the web form but the link to request is broken. Can you pleease check and try to. Add a new motorcycle brand/model?

Thanks and regards!
Old 05-12-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaoYYZ View Post
Hi Robert. Thanks for the prompt reply.

1) Please check my profile. You'll see a motorcycle Daelim Daystar 250. This motorcycle could only be added through the web. If you try to add it from the app, the brand and model aren't there. It seems that the app runs an older or smaller database than the web;

2) As the app's database is smaller, my motorcyclee isn't there. Therefore when I open the app, it synchronizes my car, but not the motorcycle, which the app does not recognnizes it. So the app only sees my car, but not the motorcycle which I suppose that is the database issue;

3) In fact my motorcycle is from another brand. In Brazil this motorcycle is sold by another brand (Dafra) under another model name (Horizon). I tried to add using the web form but the link to request is broken. Can you pleease check and try to. Add a new motorcycle brand/model?

Thanks and regards!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We're planning to take some time in the coming weeks to put out an update for GasTracker, so this is in good timing! We'll dig into it and resolve the issue.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:54 PM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We're planning to take some time in the coming weeks to put out an update for GasTracker, so this is in good timing! We'll dig into it and resolve the issue.
No problem! Believe me that several owners on the forum I collaborate with and have the same exact model as I do, will start using Fuelly too.
Please check the form to request to add a brand and a model.

Don't hesitate contacting me in order to help you guys develop and improve the app and Fuelly at all.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:50 AM   #7
Registered Member

Not just in the iPhone app but also on the web page I would like to have either dollars per mile or miles per dollars... either would be fine.

I'll post my question here: Got a fuel up at Costco and poked the Location (I was standing at the pump). Quickly got a list of locations but Costco wasn't in the list. I didn't see how to add it either. So I figured it was a global list that was added to by the desktop web site but I can't find a place to do that either.
pedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:17 AM   #8
Out of Fuel

Have you tried to remove any previous phones you've paired previously? This often solves pairing issues.

MARAIN is offline   Reply With Quote