Services added from backup without the actual service there
Hi, I have been a long time user of Gas Cubby, so I have a significant number of services over the years of use. The problem is that after updating, the services are shown, along with their mileage and date, but the actual service that was done is not there and is blank.
I considered redoing the upgrade, but I have been using the app since the original upgrade, and I don't see a place where I can export what I have already entered. Can anybody give me a hand with this?
I set up a test account an re-migrated your data. The service logs showed up filled with the information that you are missing. I also verified that this matched what is shown in your Fuelly profile.
I would first delete the app from your phone and re-install from the app store. Since the data is in Fuelly, it should sync to your phone with the data that you are missing.
If that does not work, then please try the re-migration process listed in the other thread. Please make note of any data that you entered after August 31 as it will be deleted in the re-migration and need to be re-entered.
Thanks for the response. Can you take a look at the tire purchase on 8/3/13? Why is the mileage not listed there? Do you see all the alerts that I am showing for both of my vehicles?? That is because the mileage of a lot of those services were not carried over and now everything is expired. Any ideas? I did re-import like you said, but I didn't re-migrate yet because I wanted to see if you showed that mileage in my old backup. Thanks for the help!
I went ahead and re-migrated the data in your back up file. I also copied the fuel ups for the Trailblazer over to the re-migrated vehicle. I transferred this and your other vehicle to you via your Fuelly Mail. Please accept the vehicles.
I did check and the odometer reading is in the record that you inquired about.
As far as the reminders, the old Gas Cubby had many default reminders that you may not have seen. When reminders were migrated, the software could not differentiate between the default reminders and user created reminders, so everything was migrated. This has caused many of the issues that users have had with reminders. Please verify that all reminders are correct and delete unneeded reminders. The lack of migrated odometer readings may also be a culprit in your case.