Sync won't confirm - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > iOS | Fuelly Mobile
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2015, 08:00 AM   #11
Registered Member

Thumbs down Sync won't confirm

I got a new device and am trying to get the syncing to work. I've sent and clicked the link in the confirmation email multiple times. I've tried deleting the app and doing it again. All I ever get is "The email is pending confirmation."

I have sent multiple support emails and never gotten a response. At one point some link had me send an email to David (the previous owner of Gas Cubby) and he is ironically the only person to respond (saying that he doesn't own the app, lol).

lukeryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #12
Registered Member

Sorry you're having trouble.
I'm also sorry you haven't received a response from our Help Desk, although looking at the help desk now, and I do not show any tickets (open or closed) that match the email address you registered here with. You emailed "support @ fuelly. com" (without the spaces), correct?

After clicking the link in the verification email, can you force close Gas Cubby (hold home button and then swipe up/away on GC) and then relaunch it. In my experience, this now removes the "pending confirmation" message.

Let me know if you continue to have this issue.

Also; What device and iOS version are you running?

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:21 AM   #13
Registered Member

gas cubby will not sync

have new iphone and can not get to sync. keeps saying pending cofermation. app working great on my ipad and i touch, all have the same version and lates ios. all have the same email. have deleted app and reinstalled still no luck.any ideals? have gotten no reply from fuelly.
5thsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:43 PM   #14
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thsteve View Post
have new iphone and can not get to sync. keeps saying pending cofermation. app working great on my ipad and i touch, all have the same version and lates ios. all have the same email. have deleted app and reinstalled still no luck.any ideals? have gotten no reply from fuelly.
Sorry you're having trouble. I literally have the same questions as my 1st post in this thread-
I do not show any tickets (open or closed) that match the email address you registered here with. You emailed "support @ fuelly. com" (without the spaces), correct?

What device and iOS version are you running?

After clicking the link in the verification email, can you force close Gas Cubby (hold home button and then swipe up/away on GC) and then relaunch it. In my experience, this now removes the "pending confirmation" message.

Let me know if you continue to have this issue.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:37 PM   #15
Registered Member

i am am running ios 8.4.1 on both phones. both say pending email. have never gotten email. i also have 2 i pads and 1 i touch running gas cubby they all sync fine.have both i phones match the same email as the ipads and touch. sent email off of the help page here on fuelly help.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:52 PM   #16
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thsteve View Post
i am am running ios 8.4.1 on both phones. both say pending email. have never gotten email. i also have 2 i pads and 1 i touch running gas cubby they all sync fine.have both i phones match the same email as the ipads and touch. sent email off of the help page here on fuelly help.
While it shouldn't be a problem, please double check that there isn't an extra space or two before or after the email address.

And I assume you've checked your Spam/Junk folders for the message?
Old 09-10-2015, 12:12 PM   #17
Registered Member

I'm having the same problems as other people here. It's September now, and the iOS 9 GM is out. Any updates?
jakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:40 AM   #18
Registered Member

checked junk and spam boxes also tried looking at the host web sight of my e-mail before it hit any spam / junk blocker. also had my wife enter the email compared to her i pad still no luck,. even deleted from phone reinstalled app .have any more ideals
Old 09-14-2015, 02:14 PM   #19
Registered Member

Thanks Robert. I emailed again early this morning and am still waiting to hear something back.

I'm running iOS 9 GM now, on an iPhone 6 with Verizon. I've force closed the app, restarted the phone, reinstalled the app, all without success.
lukeryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:13 PM   #20
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeryan View Post
Thanks Robert. I emailed again early this morning and am still waiting to hear something back.

I'm running iOS 9 GM now, on an iPhone 6 with Verizon. I've force closed the app, restarted the phone, reinstalled the app, all without success.
I got it... and a couple others, that I'm guessing saw this post.

We're currently swamped with the GasTracker feedback we're receiving so give me a day or two to get back to you. I'll see if our developer can double check the verification link and/or force the confirmation on our end.

Tags
gas cubby, support, sync