Viewing data? And a few other questions - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-21-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

Smile Viewing data? And a few other questions

Hi all,
I'm curious if there is a way to view all of my fillup data. The app seems to have some stats that don't line up, I suspect I'm seeing my 'recent average' instead of my lifetime average, but the lifetime totals do seem to be there.
I noticed that if I look at fuelly.com my averages are yet different again, so I'm sure I'm just not seeing where to change a setting so that I'm looking at all my data.

Also, is there anyplace to put in a global correction for a vehicle? For example, the speedometer/odometer in my 1973 Buick needs to be multiplied by 1.11 to be correct. Can I tell the app somewhere to show this for my MPG stats and still use the 'uncorrected' odometer readings? I can, of course, take my MPG reading and calculate that number *1.11 with a calculator, but it would be neat to be able to correct it right in the app with a vehicle stat of some kind.
Now that everything is working, thanks for keeping Gas Cubby up to date!
Thanks
-Derek

deekster_caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
Site Team

The stats in Fuelly and Gas Cubby should match. There may be a slight difference based upon how each round.

There is no way to input a global correction factor in the app or Fuelly.

You might try going to your Buick in your Fuelly garage, Export Fuel-ups and edit the .csv file with the correction factor and then "Import Fuel-ups". The problem with this is that you will likely have both the "old" and "new" fuel up for each date.
EMY92 is offline   Reply With Quote