When will v3.x be on par with v2.7 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 12-09-2016, 01:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

When will v3.x be on par with v2.7

I have not downgraded to v3 yet because of all the complaints on this forum from the conversion process to the missing features. When do you anticipate the v3.x version to have all the features that the old Gas Cubby v2.7.5 has?

dannytco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:42 AM   #2
Site Team

That is a good question.

We have most of the items in 3.0 fixed now. We will soon release the graph/stat package update and search feature. Once that is complete, 3.0 should have everything that 2.7 had and more.

Judging by the number of help desk tickets that I get, things are now running smoothly. If you wish to wait until those are finished, check back in January and we should be finished.

EMY92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:04 AM   #3
Registered Member

Is v3.1.1 the version you were talking about? If so, many people are still complaining in the reviews on the app store (apple). I'm not trying to be a prick about it but I have many years worth of info and reminders in v2.7.5 and don't want to take a chance of losing or having to redo the reminders and logs. I guess I'll keep waiting until you get a version with mostly positive reviews.
dannytco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #4
Site Team

We will release 3.1.2 in the next week that will add the search feature. This is likely the final update prior to the Gas Cubby Free release that should happen later this month.

I did see a review complaining about missing service entries. I do recommend checking the data after the migration. If something didn't transfer, it's an easy process to re-migrate. The re-migration is always successful.
EMY92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:59 PM   #5
Registered Member

I'm also a happy user of GasCubby v2.7.5 with multiple years of entries for 3-4 vehicles.

Is there a way in iOS (10.3.3) to ignore updates for a particular app? (so v3.x updates don't appear in the App Store app) - I never want to update v2.7.5
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote