App not working - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-17-2018, 06:26 AM   #11
Site Team

The Fuelly web app was pulled from the Play Store by Google. It hadn't been updated in years and no longer met all of their requirements. We do not plan on updating the Fuelly web app.

EMY92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
Registered Member

Not bad

Now I lost all my data and I can't restore from a backup. I have a backup but it tells me that I can not do a manual restore while I am hooked to the fuelly cloud. I disable sync and I still get nothing. <a href="https://www.imoforpcc.com/">imo for pc</a> Looks like I lost multiple cars and multiple years worth of data at this point.

dhoomkethu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:51 AM   #13
Registered Member

I bought a new car a week ago. Since it was the same make and model, I wanted to delete my previous car to avoid confusion when entering data. I selected the option to delete the vehicle. There was NO confirmation screen or warning. It turns out that if you delete a vehicle, all your data that is attached to that vehicle is gone too.

Or is it? Well, I was extremely upset and very worried, because my mileage is all tax deductible so I NEED it!

I reached out to support and they did manage to restore all the data for me, but it took several days. It was a very stressful several days for me while I waited. They tried to 'walk me through' the process via e-mail instructions, but that left me even more confused.

I have suggested that they AT LEAST give a warning when a vehicle is deleted.

If you have been backing up to Fuelly, I would imagine you can retrieve your data. You may need to involve support. Be prepared for a process, but you'll get there.
mgermain080352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:01 PM   #14
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinavin View Post
I had installed Fuelly app a while ago. It was working fine at beginning I am not sure it is because of the application update or what but now everytime I try to open the app it shows "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" I dont understand what kind of issue is it now. Can anyone help me?.
I think that you can still access all your data from the fuelly.com web page...

aprilrussell is offline   Reply With Quote