Bi fuel / dual deposit support - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-01-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

Bi fuel / dual deposit support

Hi,

I'm a long time acar pro user since 2010 or so. The app has helped me a lot in understanding costs associated with car ownership and always fit my needs.

However I going to switch my Toyota yaris hybrid for a seat Leon st tgi, that is a car that runs both with gasoline and Gnc, methane...

I know there is autogas and gnc in the app as well as bifuel, but I'm not sure if the app can really be used to properly record consumption of both fuels as there only seems to be one deposit to be configured....

The car has a 50l gasoline deposit and a 15kg Gnc deposit... Typically I'd use as much gnc as possible, and the car always uses methane if there is any left, but then it will use gasoline....

Therefore I'll like the app to record different averages for each fuel so every time I refill either this is recorded properly. Actually the car is adapted to show both fuels consumption, one in kg/100km the other in l/100km

I don't mind so much about the unit being kg or liters. But each fuel interfering in calculations with the other is not OK...

It's there something that can be done? A new feature to support bifuel / dual deposit cars?

See a screen shot of a simulation with first three fill up with gnc. Probably there will be some use of gasoline from time to time and after some 1500kms let's say I fill up the gasoline tank... Consumption here is measured from previous methane fill up, which is not correct...

I'm not sure actually how it should be shown... Maybe there are other users with the same kind of car can give some input?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180601-221805.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	2531  
Danielssj is offline   Reply With Quote