Fuelly & ACar sync - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > aCar | Mobile for Android
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2016, 08:57 AM   #31
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronich69 View Post
Well, it's been more than "a couple of months" and I'm still not seeing the aCar > Fuelly integration.
Any updates on when aCar will be accessible online?
Check a few posts back...
http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/fue...tml#post186865

ohyeahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:21 AM   #32
Registered Member

News?

Any news for Acar integration?

junioma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #33
Registered Member

I just switched from iOS to Android and paid for the Pro version of aCar after seeing that the integration started over a year ago. I was sadly disappointed to see that there is still no integration between Fuelly and aCar. Instead of waiting for a complete product, ready to go out the door, do like Google does and release frequent beta versions to gather feedback from your customers.

I work in software development and we have adopted the agile method and release code every week, small incremental chunks. Keep your users wanting more.
hilld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:09 AM   #34
Registered Member

Armond is continuing to build the next version of aCar to better handle the merge with Fuelly. Things like Reminders, and Services for example were handled differently, and we needed to find a happy-medium between the two.
While he's been doing that, he's also been keeping up with the kind of feedback we're receiving on the GasCubby beta testing so that he can make note of feature requests and/or similar bugs being reported. Afterall, in the end, aCar data will ultimately be viewed on iOS devices and vice-versa, so we need to ensure things work smoothly.
As I've stated before, I do not have an ETA to offer, because it's come back to bite us in the butt before. But I can guarantee once we ship GasCubby out, we'll be in a much closer position to begin beta testing aCar.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #35
Registered Member

If you need assistance with Beta Testing

please let me know - I would have utilized your form , but as the most recent version of Android listed there in 4.4 I figure it's probably no longer used

Looking forward to having multiple avenues to update and capture data, plus the ability of community data sharing and analysis
theToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:47 AM   #36
Registered Member

I am also waiting for the a-car merger. Will you send a notice via email when the platform is ready for use?
Aceaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:21 AM   #37
Registered Member

Yes, as we get close to opening up beta testing, we'll be sending out emails to those who have signed up. We're super excited about merging aCar and Fuelly, so we'll be making a pretty big announcemnet accross the social platforms as well.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:20 AM   #38
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
Yes, as we get close to opening up beta testing, we'll be sending out emails to those who have signed up. We're super excited about merging aCar and Fuelly, so we'll be making a pretty big announcemnet accross the social platforms as well.
junioma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 03:29 PM   #39
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
We're wrapping up the Gas Cubby (iOS) and Fuelly sync function and should have that completed in the coming weeks.

I'd say maybe a couple of months or so to ensure a smooth transition and account for any potential bugs that are uncovered along the way.
I have read the recent info here that the Acar and Fuelly integration is still not ready so I am not asking about that full integration. But I am trying to figure out how to just enter a long history for a car's record online to avoid all that typing into the mobile app.

The above quote was posted about 1-1/2 years ago in reply to someone asking in another thread the same thing, just be able to enter info online. Has that ability ever been implemented?
Will_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:07 PM   #40
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_T View Post
I have read the recent info here that the Acar and Fuelly integration is still not ready so I am not asking about that full integration. But I am trying to figure out how to just enter a long history for a car's record online to avoid all that typing into the mobile app.

The above quote was posted about 1-1/2 years ago in reply to someone asking in another thread the same thing, just be able to enter info online. Has that ability ever been implemented?
If you type up your old records into a spreadsheet or CSV format, you can then import that data into aCar. Is that what you're asking?