Fuelly Android App Update - Page 9 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > aCar | Mobile for Android
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-30-2016, 04:55 AM   #81
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrgary View Post
Is there going to be a way to enter missed fill-ups or services without deleting the most recent. Currently if you miss a fill up entry or service you have to delete current enter missed one then re-enter all the current ones
You can put in back-dated entries

ohyeahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:18 PM   #82
Registered Member

1) How do I link two phones to update to the same Acar profile? I want to install it on my wife's phone, too. We each have separate Google accounts, as well as a joint account that we each have. Is it as simple as her installing the app on the same Google account or is there a linking that has to be done manually?

2) I have Google Play credit on my Google account but not our joint account. Is there a way I can buy the pro unlocker on the account with the credits and have it unlock the app on all our devices?

hubers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #83
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubers View Post
1) How do I link two phones to update to the same Acar profile? I want to install it on my wife's phone, too. We each have separate Google accounts, as well as a joint account that we each have. Is it as simple as her installing the app on the same Google account or is there a linking that has to be done manually?

2) I have Google Play credit on my Google account but not our joint account. Is there a way I can buy the pro unlocker on the account with the credits and have it unlock the app on all our devices?
1- Sync between multiple devices is not yet an available feature in aCar. Once we finish integration between aCar and Fuelly.com, then you'll be able to login to your Fuelly account and sync your data to any device. In the meantime, you can still take a backup from one device, and restore it to another, but this will only match the data, not offer any type of sync, and any time a change is made, you'll need to repeat the process.

2- Google does not allow purchases to be transferred between accounts.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:56 AM   #84
Registered Member

I have been an aCar pro user since March 2011. I just discovered fuelly.com today. I also discovered that it is a nightmare to try to convert my aCar data to a fuelly csv. It has been a year since the acquisition. Why can't you create a fuelly export file for aCar
tomscot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:48 PM   #85
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscot2 View Post
I have been an aCar pro user since March 2011. I just discovered fuelly.com today. I also discovered that it is a nightmare to try to convert my aCar data to a fuelly csv. It has been a year since the acquisition. Why can't you create a fuelly export file for aCar
Actually it's been TWO years - more than two years now - this thread was started in May of 2014.

I've been wondering what the latest news was - I'm getting ready to move aCar to a new Android phone and was wondering if I somehow missed the news of a new release. Obviously not LOL

Hopefully this will happen soon!
jerrycable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:07 PM   #86
Registered Member

What a joke.
MikeGayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #87
Registered Member

Total joke is right. Also makes you wonder if there is more of a problem. And if it ever does happen how long will it take to correct an error?
ssilverdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:04 PM   #88
Registered Member

The only "problem" is the size of our team and resources.
We took on GasCubby (iOS) around the same time as aCar for Android, and since GC needed more work, we've been spending all our focus on getting that integration situated first.
aCar is still being worked on actively, but it would be inappropriate to start beta testing if our full attention is not on it at this time.
We hope to be wrapping up GasCubby very, very soon, which will allow us (mainly me- Support/tester) to switch gears over to Android stuff.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:43 PM   #89
Registered Member

I dont understand. I have acar now. Will acar be updated by default to fuelly or am I going to have to do something manually?
agdodge4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 06:08 AM   #90
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdodge4x4 View Post
I dont understand. I have acar now. Will acar be updated by default to fuelly or am I going to have to do something manually?
An update to the aCar app will introduce the ability to sync to Fuelly in a future update.

I've received word that timeline has been pushed up (sooner than I had initially expected). As we get closer, I'll be sure to keep you all informed as more information comes in.