GasTracker+ 3.0 - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #21
Registered Member

Issue with the latest version. Cannot go past the "whats new Screen" I see the same issue also even after fresh install. "The whats new" page has a "x" on the top right to close it but it is off the screen so cannot touch to close the page. it also crashes very frequently just by sitting idle on the "The whats new" page i am using the Iphone 4 with IOS version 7.1.1

jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:00 PM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Issue with the latest version. Cannot go past the "whats new Screen" I see the same issue also even after fresh install. "The whats new" page has a "x" on the top right to close it but it is off the screen so cannot touch to close the page. it also crashes very frequently just by sitting idle on the "The whats new" page i am using the Iphone 4 with IOS version 7.1.1
There's a thread that's populated with primarily iPhone 4/iOS7 users with similar experiences.

We're working on trying to reduce the memory usage to help you guys out.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:14 PM   #23
LDB
Registered Member

I just switched over from an Android Note 3 to an iPhone 6+. On the Note I used the website via the browser. The app is very different as far as layout etc. but it works just fine on iOS9. I did have to hunt for the spot to change it to miles since last instead of odometer reading even though I'd changed that online. I'm quite satisfied with it.

LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:14 AM   #24
Registered Member

Hey, i'm having an issue with the app on my iPhone 6. When doing a new fuelup and i want to choose the fuel type i go with LPG/CNG but once i tap on it, it doesn't take me to the LPG/CNG options, it just takes me to a blank screen. Gasoline and choosing octane ratings work fine though.
r2fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:56 AM   #25
FTL
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
There's a thread that's populated with primarily iPhone 4/iOS7 users with similar experiences.

We're working on trying to reduce the memory usage to help you guys out.
Still no progress on this?
FTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:23 PM   #26
Registered Member

just update to the new ios 9.1. I had added my car on the fuelly website then looked to my phone app but nothing was updated... Logged out and logged back in to make sure everything was ok and now it says i have no vehicles in my account even though on the website i have 2 cars listed.. uhh what is going on.

when i login to the account and the syncing starts the app crashed back to the main IOS screen i assume something is happening around then.
syaoran68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:40 PM   #27
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2fi View Post
Hey, i'm having an issue with the app on my iPhone 6. When doing a new fuelup and i want to choose the fuel type i go with LPG/CNG but once i tap on it, it doesn't take me to the LPG/CNG options, it just takes me to a blank screen. Gasoline and choosing octane ratings work fine though.
Upcoming update should have a fix for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTL View Post
Still no progress on this?
Current internal update we're testing is addressing this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran68 View Post
just update to the new ios 9.1. I had added my car on the fuelly website then looked to my phone app but nothing was updated... Logged out and logged back in to make sure everything was ok and now it says i have no vehicles in my account even though on the website i have 2 cars listed.. uhh what is going on.

when i login to the account and the syncing starts the app crashed back to the main IOS screen i assume something is happening around then.
A fresh install might actually resolve this crashing issue.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #28
Registered Member

3.0.3 has been approved and should start rolling out to your devices within the hour.
Awesome turn around time from Apple!

This update has-
+ Improved memory management for older devices
+ Additional settings available on vehicle edit, specifically turning on or off city / hwy percentage tracking
+ Fixed update of display stats when a fuelup is deleted or edited
+ Fixed selection of non-gasoline fuel subtypes
+ Improved performance in calculating average or best fuel efficiency
+ Further sync improvements across the board
Old 10-29-2015, 11:08 AM   #29
Registered Member

On 3.0.3 I entered a cost/L as 0.999 and litres as 25.490 and it calculates the total cost out to 25.465. on the log screen it shows unit price as $1.00 and total cost as $25.46. The calculations are correct but the rounded values should be to different decimal places. The total cost should be to 2 decimal places and the unit price should be to 3 decimal places.

Still can't delete unneeded fuel brands or Payment methods.

Oddly the location I fuelled up at today was not showing up, been using that station for years and was not showing up in previous versions, after saving then editing fuel up twice the station appeared.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1650.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1861   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1651.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1862  

LittleHim is offline   Reply With Quote