GasTracker+ 3.0 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-09-2015, 01:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

GasTracker+ 3.0

Good News!

We've finally received word from Apple that the new and improved GasTracker+ is preparing to go live in the App Store!

It should start rolling out and notifying of an update in an hour or so.

You'll still use the same login as you do now (Fuelly.com credentials) and this will replace your existing GasTracker+. Play around with it and let us know what you like about it here!

Please use the feedback feature from the left hand menu to send us feedback, suggestions or to communicate about the app. Please be patient for a response, we have a very small team. You can also reach us at support@fuelly.com.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:17 AM   #2
Registered Member

Why am I now showing 212MPG rather that the 56MPG it should be showing, settings are set to UK MPG, fuel in litres.

Also the Fuelup Total Cost is showing in $ not £

Bowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 AM   #3
Registered Member

I have the same problem, I'm at 472 mpg when my scooter shows 124 on the website ?
ForzaGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #4
Registered Member

It looks good so far, and I'm already adding suggestions through the new Feedback option.
TXEditionLB4x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #5
Registered Member

We've been made aware of the display for UK MPG being a bit off (lol). This error is due to converting units from gallons to liters and back again incorrectly. We've simplified our math, and have a fix for the erroneous MPG being displayed. We're waiting to see if any other bug reports roll in before submitting the update.
Keep in mind that no data was harmed or modified with this bug; just a final display calculation issue in the app. Your data is still being stored/reflected correctly as it should on Fuelly.com and new data entered via the app at this time will still be accurate.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #6
Registered Member

Looks good, but looks can be deceiving. I've sent a few things thru the Feedback. Things that if they appear in Gas Cubby 3 at release time will cause me to delete all Fuelly apps and accounts and move on to smaller and worst but more careful in testing.
LittleHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:19 PM   #7
Registered Member

When I open it up, it's stuck on the What's New screen with all the new features. How do I get past this and get into the ap?
robbieracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #8
Registered Member

Hey guys, so far the app is better then it was but still a few bugs. Services are missing a lot of "services" that are on the website. Additionally, the "services" show up then disappear from the "All Logs" screen. It will say on some the service in black and then other will be orange.
With that aside, it is much better then it was. Please keep working on this thing, I love it.
jfgarnant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #9
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieracer1 View Post
When I open it up, it's stuck on the What's New screen with all the new features. How do I get past this and get into the ap?
After a reboot of the phone, it when past this and I got the log in screen. I entered my info but, now it always crashes and I still can't get into the ap...
robbieracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:45 PM   #10
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieracer1 View Post
After a reboot of the phone, it when past this and I got the log in screen. I entered my info but, now it always crashes and I still can't get into the ap...
What device and OS version are you using? Have you tried a fresh install of the app? This has resolved the majority of the crash reports I've received this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfgarnant View Post
Hey guys, so far the app is better then it was but still a few bugs. Services are missing a lot of "services" that are on the website. Additionally, the "services" show up then disappear from the "All Logs" screen. It will say on some the service in black and then other will be orange.
With that aside, it is much better then it was. Please keep working on this thing, I love it.
Do you mean the service list is missing some, or services you've logged for your vehicle are missing?
Perhaps a fresh install may help your situation as well, as nothing should be disappearing.