Version 2.1 (23 Jan update) issue - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-30-2015, 10:13 PM   #31
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Country: South Africa
Hi All

I get the same error as below:

if a car with only 4 digit kms if I add a new fuel-up I get the following reading "Incomplete Fuel-up Your current odometer value is less than your prior fuleup odometer value" I entered 2000 and the previous was 1640

Please can you fix this issue, thank you in advance.
__________________

carlheymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:11 PM   #32
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlheymann View Post
Hi All

I get the same error as below:

if a car with only 4 digit kms if I add a new fuel-up I get the following reading "Incomplete Fuel-up Your current odometer value is less than your prior fuleup odometer value" I entered 2000 and the previous was 1640

Please can you fix this issue, thank you in advance.
Which vehicle?
__________________

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:29 AM   #33
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Country: South Africa
Yip 6 months later and still no resolution ?
warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:24 AM   #34
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
Country: Canada
Location: Montreal
I can't fathom how over a year later the app STILL does not use the units of measure configured in my profile. I even signed-up for the latest TestFlight betas in hopes that this had finally been resolved. Nope.

I give up.
phil404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:42 AM   #35
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
Country: United States
Location: Texas
It's now been over seven months without an update to address the issues from the February release. Have you guys given up on this app? Is it time to switch to Gas Cubby?
TXEditionLB4x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:12 PM   #36
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
Country: United States
Location: Texas
Also, iOS 9 launches September 16th. Will you be ready for that? Have you tested with the iOS 9 betas?
TXEditionLB4x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #37
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXEditionLB4x2 View Post
It's now been over seven months without an update to address the issues from the February release. Have you guys given up on this app? Is it time to switch to Gas Cubby?
http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f43/gas...tml#post185095

I wouldn't switch to Gas Cubby just yet. The new version is not live in the App Store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXEditionLB4x2 View Post
Also, iOS 9 launches September 16th. Will you be ready for that? Have you tested with the iOS 9 betas?
Absolutely.
__________________

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.