Version 2.1 Issues - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-20-2015, 09:46 AM   #21
Registered Member

I have the same issue. I use L/100km and the numbers on my desktop site profile are correct, the app is most definitely incorrect. reading outrageous numbers like avg fuel consumption: 46.6L/100km in app, when it is in fact 12.1L/100km on the desktop site. Exact same logs, nothing is different. Its also reading the wrong distance tracked in the app - 2884 km when it is in fact 4642 km. (Using Iphone 5, IOS 8.1.2, GasTracker+ ver. 2.1)

xenon5four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by detach8 View Post
The latest version is completely broken for me, and I am disappointed.
~snip~
- Justin
Thanks for the feedback and quick response to my Fuelly Mail message. We're still digging into this trying to replicate and find a solution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon5four View Post
I have the same issue. I use L/100km and the numbers on my desktop site profile are correct, the app is most definitely incorrect. reading outrageous numbers like avg fuel consumption: 46.6L/100km in app, when it is in fact 12.1L/100km on the desktop site. Exact same logs, nothing is different. Its also reading the wrong distance tracked in the app - 2884 km when it is in fact 4642 km. (Using Iphone 5, IOS 8.1.2, GasTracker+ ver. 2.1)
Again, sorry for any trouble. The update will have a fix.

Unfortunately we're nearing day 7 since submission to Apple and as of today, it's still pending review. It looks like the average turn around time was 7 days, but has since jumped to 9, although we were always lucky enough to see our apps approved much, much sooner. Apple is likely backed up from all the holiday requests so right now we're just waiting patiently.
I'll keep you all updated.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:13 PM   #23
Registered Member

Also seeing trip distance 0 on iPhone 5s since update via 4g/wifi for past 2 fill ups. Make sure you save your data just in case!
kb1elv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1elv View Post
Also seeing trip distance 0 on iPhone 5s since update via 4g/wifi for past 2 fill ups. Make sure you save your data just in case!
Can you provide more details on this? Screenshots?
Old 01-21-2015, 05:19 AM   #25
Registered Member

The last 2 fill ups didn't sync with the website
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1704  
Old 01-21-2015, 05:23 AM   #26
Registered Member

Another one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1705  
Old 01-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #27
Registered Member

Wow I'm so disappointed... I had data entered through the Apple Fuel Tracker app in January that is all gone after the update and I can't get back. It still shows an old vehicle we sold and retired on my app, and I just logged into the internet version to check after I brought the app up this morning and it showed 0 mpg average and 0 everything on 2 of my 3 vehicles and nothing recent on the 3rd vehicle. I have nothing updated on the web after the 4th of January I think.

I was getting the "can't sync" message before, but checking through the web access it looked like it was actually syncing. Now there is nothing it seems.

Is everything entered for January gone or is there a way to recover it?
95Pathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:14 AM   #28
Registered Member

As of about 15 minutes ago Gas Tracker has finally moved to the "Under Review" status from Apple.

For the above users with sync trouble, please look for the update and the force a sync (swipe/pull down) to see if the data then gets pushed to the web side.

If not, then please post an update, and I'll reach out to each of you on an individual basis.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:30 AM   #29
Registered Member

just updated to the new version and really messed up now

when online set to L/100KM. my average is 13.4L/100km for avg. 11.5L/100 last fill up, etc

launch the app. says last MPG is 8.7, Best 8.7 Average price, etc shows 0.00. edit car from miles/gallons to L and KM. no change.

switch online back to MPG

re-launch the app. says avg is 28.6Mpg/last mgp 33.MPG, but cost is now 5.23$/L

edit the car on the app to miles/gallons. MPG stays the same. Price now lists 0.00L

Going to Log is lists 10.73L at 4.01$/L

Looks like L/100km is still broken. MPG used to work on last version, now that is broken too
ottx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:08 AM   #30
Registered Member

otto - did you try to logout then back in?

RobertV - my numbers are correct now, not good but correct. I did notice something, I scrolled down my log to see if everything looked right when I got to the bottom I tapped the top centre of the screen (Clock) to return to the top of the log as most apps do, nothing happened I had to swipe several times to get back to the top. I don't know if this is new, a bug or a missed programable feature.

LittleHim is offline   Reply With Quote