1995 Civic DX HB joins - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-17-2007, 05:31 AM   #11
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwolf View Post
Good to meet you. I checked out both gas logs and now I'm even more stoked. I have a new found love for driving again. The daily commute aint so boring anymore. Hey did you get one of those SuperMid's for your Civic? If so how was the install and do you use it alot? Also did you do the grille block yourself? Any tips on that for the 1995 Civic?

-Michael
Haven't bought a SuperMid yet...waiting for the gallons/miles version to become available.

Yes, I did the grille block myself. Created a template from cardboard and cut out the shape of the grille area plus the two smaller ones (where auxiliary lights would go) on either side of the large middle area, laid it over coroplast and cut out the coroplast (I used a used real estate coroplast sign...reuse, recycle is good). I used long tie wraps to attach it to the grille. A total grille block is ok for the winter, but when the outside air temps got above 50 F, I had to remove the passenger side block to let more air in to cool the radiator.

Old 06-25-2007, 09:00 PM   #12
Registered Member

I really want to get a SuperMid. Has Yoshi indicated when the gallons/miles version will be available? Also he asked me this:

I don't know much about your Honda.
Please figure out what kind of fuel injectors and digital or mechanical switch VSS

Do you know the answers to his questions?

Thanks a bunch.

miwolf is offline   Reply With Quote