Another Honda owner - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
Registered Member

Another Honda owner

i found this site through a freind and i hope to put it to good use, cause i need all the help i can get!

Traugbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traugbot View Post
i found this site through a freind and i hope to put it to good use, cause i need all the help i can get!
Welcome to the site. Tell us a little about your Honda and your commute. There are plenty of Honda drivers here that can help you out.

zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
Registered Member

my honda runs fairly well ( it has 160000 Mi.) there is a couple minor things wrong with it. My commute isnt where my trouble comes from, my school and my job are relatively close to my house. My problem comes from my leisure time,
i drive around my home town (Omaha NE) quite frequently. The reason for this is Omaha is pretty boring at my location so i have a 20-30 min. drive to get to anywhere cool. and i dont want to abandon my leisure time because of gas
Traugbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Supporting Member

how many miles do u drive a day?
Old 03-23-2007, 05:16 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traugbot View Post
My commute isnt where my trouble comes from, my school and my job are relatively close to my house.
Depending on how close, that may actually be problematic. Short drives (say, around 5 miles or less) are murder on fuel economy. With short distances, the engine, drive train, tires, bearings never fully warm up - this has an enormous impact on a vehicle's ability to get good FE.

Welcome to the site.
MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote