EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 10
Country: United States
EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel

Let me start by thanking you for allowing me to join your community. I own a 1993 volvo station wagon with 254,300 miles on it. I have just replaced my top air condition hose and thremostat. But for some reason my car is still over heating! I hate car trouble and it drives me stark ravin Can any body help me

I also wanted to let you guys know about a fuel additive that is taken the world by storm. On 07/07/07 "Live Earth" will be having music concerts around the world to bring attention to "Global Warming" and our dependecy on oil.

They have decided to show case this "one product" which will allow every day people to do something about lowering toxic tail pipe emissions and help reduce the cost of fuel for every one who uses the product.

Ultimate me2 fuel enhancer works by harnessing the forces of nature to break down the fuel molecules into finer droplets for increased atomization. This enables a cooler, longer, more uniform and more complete combustion which results in smoother performance, cleaner emissions and better fuel economy.

This product is a proven fuel saver for Gasoline and Diesel engines while simultaneously reducing tail pipe emissions. Third party independent testing in strict accordance with the SAE TYPE II J1321, EPA 511 (including FTT75), CFR 86 and California Title test protocols for fuel savings and emissions to EPA and CARB standards.

These tests results have proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use. Ultimate me2 test results show it delivers a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions, 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) and 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon emissions.
__________________

ecocleanfuel.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
 
zpiloto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,225
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org View Post
Let me start by thanking you for allowing me to join your community. I own a 1993 volvo station wagon with 254,300 miles on it. I have just replaced my top air condition hose and thremostat. But for some reason my car is still over heating! I hate car trouble and it drives me stark ravin Can any body help me

I also wanted to let you guys know about a fuel additive that is taken the world by storm. On 07/07/07 "Live Earth" will be having music concerts around the world to bring attention to "Global Warming" and our dependecy on oil.

They have decided to show case this "one product" which will allow every day people to do something about lowering toxic tail pipe emissions and help reduce the cost of fuel for every one who uses the product.

Ultimate me2 fuel enhancer works by harnessing the forces of nature to break down the fuel molecules into finer droplets for increased atomization. This enables a cooler, longer, more uniform and more complete combustion which results in smoother performance, cleaner emissions and better fuel economy.

This product is a proven fuel saver for Gasoline and Diesel engines while simultaneously reducing tail pipe emissions. Third party independent testing in strict accordance with the SAE TYPE II J1321, EPA 511 (including FTT75), CFR 86 and California Title test protocols for fuel savings and emissions to EPA and CARB standards.

These tests results have proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use. Ultimate me2 test results show it delivers a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions, 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) and 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon emissions.
Do you have any links to the data that shows these results?
__________________

zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 290
Country: United States
Rule number one of new technologies: treat them as guilty until proven innocent. There are MANY things to be considered before you should accept something. There are always downsides to everything, so these need to be carefully thought over before deciding to use a new product. I for one don't believe this "one product" to be anything more than a farse. You won't see me adding anything like this to my gas tank.

It really pisses me off to see unscrupulous business people taking advantage of something that should be a good thing. It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating. Man, and it is companies like this, who sell their "one product" that will cure all of our ills. Knowledge is power,

Sorry for the above rant.. I just get frustrated sometimes by dishonest people.

Oh, and zplioto, I am not directing this anger at you. I just think that you have your faith misplaced, and if you pore over this site, you will realize that only hard work and creative thinking will help improve mileage. There is no panacea that will give you miraculous gas mileage.
Erdrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
...
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 425
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org View Post
proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use.
A good many of us have done that without your product ...if it was easy as adding some magic stuff ( pixie dust ? ) the earthlings would inundate your sales force with orders and you'll own the World Bank
MnFocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #5
Tuggin at the surly bonds
 
Silveredwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 839
Country: United States
Most of us here don't believe in marketing copy; only highly credible results. I bet you can guess why.

Do you need an address to which to send free samples for evaluation? If not, why not? Don't you believe in your product?
__________________
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
Silveredwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
Registered Member
 
zpiloto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,225
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrick View Post
Oh, and zplioto, I am not directing this anger at you. I just think that you have your faith misplaced, and if you pore over this site, you will realize that only hard work and creative thinking will help improve mileage. There is no panacea that will give you miraculous gas mileage.

Uh, OK. You must realize that every thing with FE is not simple. I have an open mind and if someone can show me data that proves their theory then great if not it really not worth spending much time on it.

Alot of the stuff here that works goes against the grain. That's what great about this site. Folks will test something and see if it produces results or not. That's what the site originally started out as. There has been a huge influx of people and the testing has died off considerable but we used to test everything because what works in one car does not always work for another. Look at the acetone, the HAI in the Saturns, ethanol or airdams. Some it works others it doesn't.

If these people can show the data and even want to give products to test. More power to them I'm all for it. More than likely you're right but I'll keep an open mind and keep the SG hot.
zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 675
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrick View Post
Rule number one of new technologies: treat them as guilty until proven innocent. There are MANY things to be considered before you should accept something. There are always downsides to everything, so these need to be carefully thought over before deciding to use a new product. I for one don't believe this "one product" to be anything more than a farse. You won't see me adding anything like this to my gas tank.

It really pisses me off to see unscrupulous business people taking advantage of something that should be a good thing. It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating. Man, and it is companies like this, who sell their "one product" that will cure all of our ills. Knowledge is power,

Sorry for the above rant.. I just get frustrated sometimes by dishonest people.

Oh, and zplioto, I am not directing this anger at you. I just think that you have your faith misplaced, and if you pore over this site, you will realize that only hard work and creative thinking will help improve mileage. There is no panacea that will give you miraculous gas mileage.


First, who is zplioto?

Second, while I appreciate what your saying, I got to tell you, your preaching to the choir! Hang around awhile and I thing you'll find Zpiloto was being polite and doing a tongue in cheek request, so to speak.

Third, I'm wondering if since this guy replaced the upper A/C hose, if that might have something to do with the car still over heating. If this guy doesn't know the difference between an A/C hose and an upper radiator hose, then he sure is in the wrong place to be pedaling his pills.
Gary Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 290
Country: United States
Wow do I ever feel like an idiot. I made a HUGE mistake. When I was typing my reply, the avatars dissapeared... Thus, I mistook ZPILOTO for the original poster. Sorry man, this was merely my ignorance and lack of proofreading that caused this. My entire reply was aimed at the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

I stand by everything I said, as it is directed to the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

As for zpiloto, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. I too only believe quanitfiable results. Sorry for the whole misunderstanding. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Now I am going to crawl into a hole and hide myself in shame...
Erdrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #9
ELF
Registered Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 245
Country: United States
Liquid Nano Technology, 1oz per 20 gal. will do the following.. or so they claim.

# Drastically increase fuel mileage
# Increase Power and Acceleration
# Clean Fuel Injectors, Carburetors, Valves & Cylinders
# Remove Carbon Deposits & Buildup
# Lubricates Valves & Cylinders
# Protect Against Wear, & Carbon Buildup
# Protects Fuel Injectors from Water Damage
# Prevent Water Build-up From Condensation
# Up to 75% reduction in emissions!


ecocleanfuel.org, how about a free sample for someone on GS to test?
__________________
ELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #10
Tuggin at the surly bonds
 
Silveredwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 839
Country: United States
http://www.gassavers.org/archive/ind...D40/t-190.html
__________________

__________________
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
Silveredwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incorrect Milage Calcuatlion PatM Fuelly Web Support and Community News 4 07-17-2009 08:21 PM
Missing Fuelup jmonty Fuelly Web Support and Community News 3 05-27-2009 05:10 AM
total fuel cost for fill-up instead of price per gallon EmptyH Fuelly Web Support and Community News 1 08-26-2008 12:14 PM
All Licensed Drivers terrapin Fuelly Web Support and Community News 0 08-07-2008 10:49 AM
"active" aero grille slats on 06 civic concept MetroMPG General Fuel Topics 21 01-03-2006 01:02 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.