From Ottawa - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #1

From Ottawa

Hello Gas Savers,

I am working with a company in Ottawa Canada that has a programmable ignition system. My goal is not to sell any systems but rather to update the members of this site on our leaner burning progress and the results. What we will be doing is leaning out the fuel mixture and adapting the spark to assist the burn on a 2011 Lancer Ralliart. We are teaming up with an experienced engine tuner and seeing what results we can achieve.

I am not on here to be a sales person but I am not sure how I can get the results across with out mentioning the system we are using as I believe the key is the system allowing us to attempt this. This ignition system has a user interface that allows the tuner the ability to program long duration spark (up to 90 crank angle degrees) with varying power levels (20 millijoules to 300 millijoules) The idea is to keep pulling fuel and making the spark longer with the correct amount of power to burn the fuel.
SPDIAudiA4 is offline   Reply With Quote