Help!! - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-21-2018, 12:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Help!!

I guess I'm getting to be too old to handle this stuff any more... I have literally screwed up everything I've ever entered on this site. My user name has my password hooked to it so everyone can see it...How did that happen?? And I lost the odometer reading for the last fill-up, so I tried to enter everything else, and it fought me tooth and nail but finally entered it twice. Now I can't remove the last one because there is no delete option for me to use!!! I wanted to enter the gallons I put into the car because the mileage will work out if I remember the odometer next time!. I am 77 years old, and have been online before there was even an Internet, but my learning curve has been stomped flat, I guess. I always thought that I was quite proficient at this stuff, but alas I fear that it must be getting close to hang up time! So, if you can help me straighten out this mess I've made, thank you. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to disappear and do my own thing, I guess. Take my advice, and don't get old...it really sucks!!

omahamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 03:24 AM   #2
LDB
Registered Member

Start over and create a new profile with a different user name and password? Good luck.

LDB is offline   Reply With Quote