New Gassaver in WA - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-02-2008, 07:49 AM   #1
Registered Member

New Gassaver in WA

Hello! My name is Chris, and I'm from Vancouver, WA. I've always been tried to maintain a small environmental footprint, but I'd like to take it up a notch.

I currently drive an 02 VW Golf, which does a good 30mpg or so. I'll be posting a WTB in the forums looking for a VX (and I'll scour the for sale forum as well.)

I'm a vegetarian, homebrewing, soon-to-be-married, 20-something grad student with mad yo-yo skills and a cat. And a dog.

Glad to have found the site!

Old 04-03-2008, 05:09 AM   #2
Registered Member

Welcome to the site! This place got me going down the right path as far as FE is concerned, dispelled lots of myths and focused on what improvements are truly real.

Hey, if you can make it, attend and drive in the MPG Rally in Lacey, near Olympia, on May 3rd. Top notch Hypermilers will be attending - learn from the best! Spread the word.
bones33 is offline   Reply With Quote