New guy from Sun Automobile! - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #11
Supporting Member

Erdrick -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrick View Post
I am guessing that these are just import products from Japan. I see the same overpriced garbage in the auto stores all the time over here. sunauto obviously just employs a few people with decent Japanese, and a penchant for ripping off well-meaning consumers.

Even the freaking graphs look like they are straight out of Japan!

I stand waiting for Ron to correct me in calling his products worthless. MnFocus seems to be keen (I like that this word is gaining popularity) on trying out the hyper ground product.
Bingo. I have seen this on Japanese URLs and in Japanese magazines. All this stuff has been sold here for awhile :

http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/

Here's the hyper-voltage one :

http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/HVS/hvs.php

At least you can see the prices here.

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
cfg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:01 AM   #12
Registered Member

Not only is this from Japan, it is the SAME company that sells it in Japan. I thought that I had seen his entire product lineup before. Turns out that I got a circular in the newspaper today for my local car parts shop. There it is, a Sun Automobile product. Can't remember which one, but they wanted about $50 for it.

With the kind of returns that you are sure to get though, it MUST be worth it. I am taking the day off work tomorrow and getting their entire product lineup. Well, actually I won't be doing the latter, though I will be staying home. Damn cold already got me. Figured I might be able to dodge the little buggers this year, but apparently my immune system thought different. Worthless white blood cells. No I am just kidding, you guys are awesome, don't fail me now.

Erdrick is offline   Reply With Quote