The new guy - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-29-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

The new guy

Hello everyone:

I own a manufacturing company, I manufacture anti friction products for today?s automotive industry. I have been manufacturing ceramic bearings now for the past 8 years. At first I started to make these bearings for performance gains, and less down time for race teams, due to bearing failure.
Having over 10 test vehicles on the road for years I have noticed fuel economy raising with the use of my bearings in these cars, which drive on the street ever day. I have done allot of Dyno testing to see increase in Horse power, and increase in acceleration. The ceramic bearings decrease friction by 60% which lets the car move freely with out giving allot of gas. The last test car I did increased 6 whp by switching the front wheel bearings, and fuel economy went from 225 miles on a tank of gas to 289 miles on a tank of gas. This was a stock car with no other mods. I make these bearings for all types of makes and models of cars. I also make them for motorcycles, atv's, and snow mobiles. Just wanted to share some info about who I am and what I do. My web site has allot more detailed info on it but at the present time is down, due to upgrading my service and product.

Thank you all

Ralph

Animalhousemanufacturing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
Registered Member

Welcome, Ralph.

What's your company? I've used ceramic bearings in motorcycle road racing off and on for a few years. Wheel bearings, transmission shaft bearings.

I've wondered if it would benefit my big trailer, but it has roller bearings. I'd bet that a set of ball bearings with a spacer between them could be set up like a motorcycle wheel, but I think I'm scared of the cost...

Old 01-30-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

Interesting. Post your site when it's up, or at least send a link to me. Bearings in my 96 ranger are nearing the expected lifespan.
bones33 is offline   Reply With Quote