Thought I posted/introduced before but haven't - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2006, 05:13 PM   #11

krousdb- I thought about saying that but then thought it would sound vain. I'll settle for just being your average retard, aim low and you're never dissapointed.

XFi- Thanks XFi - Folks, XFi was a HUGE help in the purchase of this car! He helped out on what I needed to look for and considering I had to pick it up in his area of the rust belt he told me what to specifically look for concerning rust. Rust isn't a problem here where I live so I haven't a clue for what trouble areas to look for so he was instrumental for me having a successful purchase. He also mentioned some of the other areas that I didn't find when I searched this site for what problems to look for on Metros. This site was an overall HUGE help in me knowing what to look for in a "good" Metro. In the end, the car turned from the ugly duckling into the beautiful swan. OK, that came out a little fruity, what I meant is the car had a good base to work from and took minimal work to get it decent AND reliable.

BumblingB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:27 PM   #12
Registered Member

Wazabi

Someone just posted at cleanmpg about a recal issue and there pack. Honda replaced it. If I read the post right. It was not throwing any codes. He shot a video of the hard recharge and it was replaced.

if your dealer is being mess up about it go to another. A Insight is worth the time and leg work.

Good luck
psy

psyshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:37 AM   #13
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
so wheres the gas log? thats a nice garage youve developed. i thought that the matrix would be more efficient than that
Old 09-16-2006, 05:01 PM   #14

Thanks. The Matrix took a nosedive recently once the weather got real hot. As I mentioned before my wife HAS to have A/C. If not she whines. So we commute together I have to do as she asks. A few months ago when I was using the A/C sparingly I was getting an average of around 36 each tank with a few tanks over 40. Then I had a few tanks at around 30. Now they are floating at 33-34 and the average has panned out around 33-34 because of those bad tanks.

The GAS LOG (some not all I think - I'll have to look and see how to manuver the gas log - I have piles and piles of receipts since I haven't had time to log in quite a while)AND GARAGE are coming tomorrow - PROMISE! I'll have a special treat for garage - again a "maybe" but it'll be a good contribution for the site if it pans out. I'll have to ask if its OK first.

psyshack- Thanks, I just posted and hadn't had the product update performed as I thought. I was wondering if they'd be willing to foot the bill if you didn't have it done. Guess my question was answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
so wheres the gas log? thats a nice garage youve developed. i thought that the matrix would be more efficient than that
Old 09-17-2006, 01:50 PM   #15

Garage updated. Haven't updated milages YET. I did start my log for the Metro. At least I have a baseline to work from now.