yo - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #41

Well with the trex cam and 5k stall/3spd you really have no hope of getting better than maybe 12mpg in that car. If you were serious about getting better mileage out of that car you would at least go with a 4l80 trans with a lockup converter. That could get you back in the 20+mpg range since your car is mainly a nitrous car when the nitrous is off it should still get reasonable mileage.

I originally defended you thinking that you were actually serious about trying to improve your car's mileage. I used to hang around on ls1tech but gave it up when I realized there was a huge amount of idiot kids on that site that think they have the ultimate car and everyone should worship them for dumping massive amounts of money in a small block v8 to make it fast. If you can't handle people picking on you on a message board about mileage when you don't act like you seriously care about your car's mileage then you might need to grow up a bit more and come back here when you are more mature and ready to take it all in stride and use the knowledge you gain to actually improve your car. Once people see you are serious about getting better mileage they will actually help you as much as they can.

If you only care about fast cars then all I have to say is my kit car will always be faster than your Camaro no matter what you do to it

Old 06-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #42
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemysan View Post
And as a matter of fact I thoroughly enjoy croquet.
fag

Old 06-19-2007, 06:41 PM   #43
Registered Member

Hey, wait, I sorta like golf. Was he making fun of me?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #44
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared View Post
fag

Want to come over to my house and play? You'll stand no chance. And I'm quite the studmuffin. Well..not really.

https://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...emysan/saturn/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"for best mileage swap in a d15z1"
Old 06-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #45
Supporting Member

yeah i love golf!!! i also do competive shooting not to mention ice hockey but idk those are kinda you know homo.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #46
*shrug*

Did anyone watch the US open this weekend? Good stuff.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #47
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote X View Post
If you only care about fast cars then all I have to say is my kit car will always be faster than your Camaro no matter what you do to it
pics? specs?

6.4mpg, 3 speed FTL
Old 06-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #48
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemysan View Post
I know who randy couture is and have for a long time but I still don't keep pictures of him. I sold the muscle cars and bought a saturn. I guess you could say I grew up. I could care less if you have a fast expensive car, I like you still enjoy a muscle car but I figured it out, there money pits. You make a lot of assumptions about the people of this board, I personally tried to ensure your fair treatment. Your responses/post are proving you to be immature and mouthy. Your pointless banter is getting old. Grow up and go back to your economically insupportable world of fast cars.

And as a matter of fact I thoroughly enjoy croquet.

Yeah, you definitely love the cock.

6.4mpg, 3 speed FTL
Old 06-19-2007, 09:59 PM   #49

Seeing as how this is a site based on getting the best mileage out of a car possible, who cares what the performance specs are on my kit car, I will update it's mileage information once it gets back on the road this summer though. I don't really discuss it or my Camaro or any of my other cars here since they normally are not used for getting good mileage. My Metro XFi is basically the only car I discuss here and it's specs are pretty impressive I think.

If you were serious about being a useful participant of this site you would have at least commented on the possibility of swapping in a 4l80 transmission to replace the th400 you are currently running. Like you said the car is down for a few months so swapping to a new trans would be a simple job while it is out of the car already. Also since the car is down for a few months you could tell us what car you are currently driving, length of your commute to work, %city/highway, and other information to help us guide you to get better mileage.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:16 PM   #50
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote X View Post
Seeing as how this is a site based on getting the best mileage out of a car possible, who cares what the performance specs are on my kit car, I will update it's mileage information once it gets back on the road this summer though. I don't really discuss it or my Camaro or any of my other cars here since they normally are not used for getting good mileage. My Metro XFi is basically the only car I discuss here and it's specs are pretty impressive I think.

If you were serious about being a useful participant of this site you would have at least commented on the possibility of swapping in a 4l80 transmission to replace the th400 you are currently running. Like you said the car is down for a few months so swapping to a new trans would be a simple job while it is out of the car already. Also since the car is down for a few months you could tell us what car you are currently driving, length of your commute to work, %city/highway, and other information to help us guide you to get better mileage.

If anything ill be swapping to a glide, or a 2.10 first geared th400. Im pretty sure ive seen the extent of the *******s on this site, i dont feel much like getting information from them anymore.

6.4mpg, 3 speed FTL
Closed Thread