wow i know that it isn't much for you guys out there, but WOW!!! im impressed with the results i got. ok first off i have a moderately modified B18C1, a heavy car, and a novice FE driver.
last week after reading up on some of the stuff you guys did to your Z1's and other little motors to clean and help them out with FE i decided to do the same... i started off by doing a custom catch can! not only is it cleaner, it doesn't smoke anymore at high rpms!
then i decided to do a seafoam cleaning.....WOW!! that stuff really cleans up the internals! i did an oil change just yesterday (11/20/2007) after riding with this stuff in there since saturday (11/17/2007) and god damn that thing was dirty as hell !!! so i did the whole seafoam over again and am going to change the oil, sparkies, oil/intake/fuel filter, spark wires this sunday.
all in all im super satisfied with my changes (driving and lubes) that am going to continue doing so!! check out my gas log! i can't imagine how much im going to get out of the D15Z1!!! lol i can't wait! o.... and don't think im weird for naming my cars .... lol!