It's a great car! Combined EPA value is my calculation based on assuming 90% highway / 10% city. Gaslog entry dates, gallons, price, etc. are based upon replacing the gas used to generate the miles traveled on the previous tank. I.e. the date of the entry is the end of the "trip".
- 100% Synthetic motor oil (Mobil1), Purolator PureOne filter
- 100% Synthetic ATF in Manual Transmission
- Custom CAI (tube from fog light hole to airbox, after removing resonator)
- K&N Airbox Filter, cleaned every oil change
- Shortened Shifter Lever by 1-1/2"
- Blue LED Gauge Cluster
- Roto Tech drilled & slotted rotors
- 14x6 König Incident tires w/ Yohohama AVID Touring 185/65 Tires
- Intake Liquid Injector (allows MMO intake rinse, engine steam clean, etc. while driving)
- Stock air dam and splash guard removed (damaged)
- Spare tire, jack, and carpet removed from trunk
- 6x 3/8" Holes drilled in stock muffler
- 3.5 oz. Acetone per fill-up as of 5.25.07
- Grill block
- Custom replacement air dam off back edge of bumper
- Side skirts (maybe)
- Custom water boiler using exhaust manifold heat to send mist into intake
- Water electrolyzer to send H2 and O2 into intake
- Widened throttle body bore
- Royal Purple synthetic racing oil with next oil change
I do believe there are enough people here wanting to join a team, but not a team captain. I would like to get started in the game. I can be a team captain or if someone else wants to step up that would be fine.
Looks like we have all of the requirements with lxmike providing an auto, me having a four door, and Jim Dunlop and Raccoonjoe being above the MD line.
I guess if we could have everyone sound off once more specifying they want to be on this team (whoever ends up as TC) that would be a good start. If you would also like to suggest a name for the team 'twould be good, as I am no good with creative names.
So let's use the format suggested earlier by rh77, I'll start the sound off:
1963 Chevrolet Bel-Air 4DR 6 Cyl Manual
South of the MD line
Suggested Team Name -- No idea on a name!
2002 Saturn SL 1.9L SOHC 5-speed
North of the MD line
Suggested Team Name (brainstorming here) -- Cowboy Stew, Octane Riders, Lucky Strike, Street City Gamblers, Roughneck Rollers, Sippin' Saddles