Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-29-2016, 06:06 PM   #31
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
.... get over this buddy... the 3% of diesel owners. Open your narrow mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by litesong View Post
..... no reason to lessen VW immorality, their diesel pollutions....Of course, you don't even mention diesel particulate emissions, which are having sweeping decreases in health of people with already compromised lung function &/or proxity to heavy freeway traffic with diesel vehicles aplenty. In general diesel pollutions are disastrous:
From Wiki:
Diesel exhaust pollution.....account for around one quarter of the pollution in the air(by the 3% diesel ownership you mention)....and a high share of sickness caused by automotive pollution....... While total nitrogen oxides from petrol cars have decreased by around 96% ... while diesel cars still produce nitrogen oxides...similar level to ...decade and a half ago; hence, resulting in diesel cars emit around 20 times more nitrogen oxides than petrol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
...the cleaner newer diesels have already slashed particulate matter by 99.9% and N0x by 96%, so probably best let this go now...
"drag its flag" is the one who needs to open its mind, let its defense of VW go, & submit to the truth. His attack position shows his embarrassment that even his Renault officials were fast & loose with emissions. Some VW officials got fired.... but not jailed for killing people, terms they probably will never serve. Estimates have determined a minimum of 100 people have probably died(some thousands injured?), due to VW, Audi & Porsch(other diesels?) emission felony(?) illegalities. If all vehicle makers had illegally avoided proper emissions, one commentator stated, U.S. cities would have "Beijing" air.

Again, for "drag its flag" & all diesel promoters (& they are still promotin'), some emissions from one VW diesel produces that of 400 Toyota Prius cars.

litesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 12:45 AM   #32
Registered Member

Wow still going? You're too stupid to figure out that any of the above mentioned is none of my responsibility and therefore I don't care at all? You should really focus on your own countries problems first before attacking other people. If you keep making things personal, you're going to be banned...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:24 AM   #33
Registered Member

Calling people "stupid" while criticizing them for personal attacks is an example of your approach to things, Draigflag. You need to read some of your posts and consider how you come across to others. If you don't see the problem, you should see a therapist.
Airstreamer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:22 AM   #34
Registered Member

A bit of banter is all good, funny too at times. But people go too far. I never throw the first punch, but I'll obviously defend myself if personal insults begin. These guys seem not to be able to discuss anything sensibly without attempting some sort of rude personal remark, it's just the kind of people they are so it can't be helped.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:11 AM   #35
Registered Member

Just a reminder though peeps, don't forget the rules now

Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.

Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice you opinion respectfully and then let it go.