Finding EPA MPG? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-25-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

Finding EPA MPG?

I'm having trouble finding out for sure what the EPA FE rating is for my wife's "new" car.

Picked up a 95 Civic DX Coupe. 5 speed, 190K. Paid 2K for it. Found it on Craig's List 10 minutes after it was posted, and hurried over to look at it. We were the first ones to see it. While we were test driving it, 2 other people showed up to look at it, since they were also looking for more fuel efficient cars. Too bad for them.

How do I find the EPA #s for it? When I look up the Honda civic for that year on fueleconomy.gov, there's 3 1.5L Manuals listed all w/ different MPG ratings. How do I figure out which one is for the DX Coupe?

Either way, we'll be getting a SuperMID for it and starting a gas log. I think no matter what this car should be able to easily beat what I've gotten in my Hyundai Accent. (Just got a fill up of 44 in that)

Nate R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #2

The DX is the one that is current EPA at 29/32/36.

The two higher would likely be the CX and the Cali CX.

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...da-civic-4.htm

Checked that to find it, though it uses the old EPA figures. I love that site, so much info on just about any car from '90 up.
Wyldesoul is offline   Reply With Quote