Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Re: Fitch Fuel Catalyst

If 42 was working well for you, then definitely do keep it at 42.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #22
Registered Member

So is it working or what?

F150:
New EPA12/14/17

theclencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #23
Registered Member

Unless your test either uses sophisticated measuring equipment, a removable fuel tank so you can weigh and accurately measure fuel used, or at least half a dozen fill-ups and dividing the miles driven by the fuel added to give an average MPG...you'll never know if the silly thing works.
623,000 miles on original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.
shatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #24
Registered Member

Well the testing procedure is beyond reproach and the results are spectacular... I'm sold!

F150:
New EPA12/14/17

Old 10-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #25
Registered Member

I take it all back- every word. Clearly I was out in left field on this one.

F150:
New EPA12/14/17

Old 11-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #26
Registered Member

Dear Purchaser, Congraduation, you have made a purchase which will be your part in solving Global Emission Toxin creation from Internal Combustion Engines. Now, I am Chief Science Officer, for a competitor product, the Inter Charger, manufacturered off US Patent PCT/US2005?033584, for Hydrogen Fuel Catalyst Processing and Blow By Emission Gas Processing. Now let's get into the why it works, first off, admit that Stainless Steal Plates, in water with positive and negative connected to a battery will seperate Hydrogen Atoms from Oxygen Atoms, these are the HHO on Demand products but the point of Catalyst, in this example Stainless Steal, is used with Water, to produce Hydrogen. Then the Hydrogen is injected into the Air Intake and acts as a Combustion Enhancer, to accomplish more combustion while using gasoline. While, the device, a Catalyst Fuel Processor, works on the same principle, except for one main difference, the gasoline flows through it and the catalyst(s), because there is multiple of them, activates, the fuel to enhance its ultimate combustion characteristics. Also, less unburn fuel, means less toxins and less residue from unburned fuel to clog and stick to your internal engine. While this process starts, the first 500 miles, the soot, the gum and all other internal pollution which is present in your engine, prior to you starting this clean inside your engine process, will take time and engine running to clean out the damage you were doing without being told you were doing damage. Do, you really expect OEMs to tell you that running the fuels which you purchase is actually the single largest reason, for you to eventually need to purchase another car, which they produce to sell?
Now, I can not tell you all the reasons and tell you the whys this technology works but the US Patent, I gave you the number for by Jeffery A Stephenson, March 3, 2006, will tell you. Fitch, uses other principles and another application but the reason why Catalyst Processors work is all explained in this US Patent. Read it and then write to me your questions, if any. I am an subject matter expert and I have gurus in this field to which I have access to for those few questions you could ask, that I do not know the answer to. I know 98% of this subject matter but I am still learning about the other 2%, I am not "God", I am Mark Gordon Cooper, I try to educate and get OEMs, Fleets, Cities, States and the US Government to adopt this technology.
Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #27
Site Team / Moderator

That reads like it was poorly translated from Chinese.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #28
Registered Member

All of you, read a US Patent, PCT/US2005/033584

I know that there are two types of "Doubters" those who read and understand US Patent and those who refuse to educate but continue to "Doubt", which are you?
Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
Site Team / Moderator

I will tell you this. I majored in physics in college. I will also tell you that just because the US Gov't issues a patent, does not mean that a device works. The Gov't doesn't care if it works. Is it new? Is it useful? Is it already widely in use? If the answers are “yes,” “yes,” and “no,” then you’ve got yourself a patent.

Anyway, that's the way its supposed to work. In reality, if your lawyers can pitch the idea that your idea is original and requires protection, you will be issued a patent.

Apple owns a patent on tablet design. Yes. Apple patented a rectangle.

Amazon owns a patent on "one click shopping"

You may want to check out the following website which showcases useless items that actually hold US patents: Home - Totally Absurd Inventions & Patents, America's Goofiest Patents

I may also point out that if your intentions in joining this site are to sell anything, your account is subject to being suspended.

So, prove to me that your magical device or process works, don't just show me a patent and expect me to be impressed. Also, if you profit in any way from this device, then you're not permitted to discuss it here unless you talked to the site owner about becoming a paid advertiser on the site. I'm pretty sure I know the site owners pretty well and I'm sure they will insist that any advertiser on the site be selling a product that works without question.

This forum is not here to provide free advertising to snake oil salesmen. Your posts constantly border on what is permissible in the forum. Everything reads like a sales pitch, with the exception that you haven't started dropping links. It is the job of the moderators and administrators of this site to keep it clear of obvious shams and salesmen. Its for the free exchange of information for the benefit of all. If we allowed unlimited discussion of devices that didn't work, it brings down the credibility of our entire site. So please excuse our skepticism, because the admins and mods of this site take our credibility very seriously.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #30
Registered Member

A simple word of advice on this forum (and every other forum in the known world)

Try not to piss off the moderators...

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote