Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #31
Site Team / Moderator

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEF View Post
A simple word of advice on this forum (and every other forum in the known world)

Try not to piss off the moderators...
Yep!

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #32
Registered Member

First I did not spell check this response
In Business my legal counsel, reads and edits, my emails, letters and business consultations for legal reasons and I am not a "Genius" at writing or english gramer, that is what editors are for, I have one.

Gentlmen,
With all due respect, the only reason I join this site is because I felt that it was about Gas Savers. The only thing I get from giving my honest knowledge and my references to the products I know and consult to very large Commercial Accounts, Cities and Countries, is what I know. Well, the moderators, have opinions at the end of any given day, that is all it is opinion. Science, states that Hydrocarbon Fuel are made from the Catalyst Reactors which refineries use to refine crude. Catalyst and the use of Catalyst, for causing reactions to crude, is the foundation of making fuels. While you say, not to "Piss Off" those who monitor this forum, again, let's research the facts, let's "Keep it Real" and please, while you may be able to claim to know it all, facts are facts.
Now, the reason US Patents are issued, is because the facts and the claims in the Patent really occur. Whether or not, the expectation level of the Average Person, is realistic, that is a function of the Chief Science Officer. I am that position, for my own company, an Arizonan LLC, Y-not Innovations Enterprise, LLC. I do not on this forum want to sell anyone on this forum anything or any product I test, period. However, that said, when someone asked about a subject I know and consult others about, then I am American, I should have the right to speak my knowledge and my mind.
If your intimidation or threats, are seriously, suppose to make me "Shake", please, get a life.

I will go toe to toe, on Science of Catalyst, Non Selective Catalyst processors and Selective Catalyst processors, what they mean to the Fuel Industry, what they can and do to reduce Emission Pollution caused by the inefficiency of ICEs. The government makes Taxes, State and US Government, off of each gallon of fuel sold. The government tax the crude when it comes up and out of the ground. They tax, tax and tax again. There is actually more Taxes, laid on the American People now, then when we fought and won our independence from England, for the same point, "Over Taxation".
So, the Technology, which reduces the amount of fuel, consumers and commercial entities, consume is my business. I am all about reducing the amount of fuel which anyone who uses Hydrocarbon Fuels.
Now, personally, I almost three years ago, created my first, in my garage, chemical formula, now having tested it in over 50 vehicles, from 20 to 60% increase fuel efficiency, results have been seen by all the people, which I have Tested in their vehicles, "FREE". I teach people once they test the formula, how to reproduce it, for "FREE" and why do I do that, because all the other products, I test and consult, to people they actually do what I say, I have testing them myself, first. So, currently I have about 7 different products, which I did not create and I have tested. When all of them are used on any vehicle, almost all pollution is stopped, near 98% of unburned fuel creates some form of pollution, which the OEM and EPA, solution is either Catalytic Converters or DPF. The products I have tested can accomplish the same results Pre Combustion or after Blow By then Reforming to Recycle the gas. Now, at the end of each day, at the end of all applied science, devices, chemicals, there is still the ECU or ECM or whatever you want to call the computer source code which OEM, have in the EPROMs, inside the vehicle. I also know how to get the "Source Code" from any VIN and calibrate the conditions which all the elements I consult people to place on any ICE platform but the responsibilty for these source code changes, lies with the end user, not me. Why, because this is a science, everything from Elevation, Atmospheric, Climate, Tires, Maintenance and everything the vehicle is subjected to especially the Human who operates, will effect the performance, the fuel consumption and the life of the machine. I can not build a process to fix currently everything and for everything which will occur over the future of time. Impossible, I can make it as good as current technology can make it, for that moment in time but the future is another issue.
Please, if you or the moderator, can not accept, me to have the freedom of speech, which is an American Right, to be expressed on this forum, then your forum is going against my Constutional Rights, then express those denials, to me and I will have to report you to the people in America, which review, the rights of expressed in the Constitution of the USA. Please, that is not unfair, to say, because all this site has ever done to me, is tell me why I can not express the truth, in my own words.
I feel that the last response "Do Not Piss Off the Moderators of this forum or any forum" goes against the freedom for which we and many people have fought and die for, in these USA.
Please, just state your views, I will read and respect when I am wrong and then read the US Patents I refer to and we will then discuss them opening. If need be, experts, throughout this Global World can be accessed to weigh in on any subject. That said, when people ask other people for their opinion, I feel by given my honest opinion, I should not be told to "Sugar Coat It" or "Simplify it" or "Not speak from a Science Foundation".
So, I think in the end, it is a good forum, it should be honest to ask for the true opinions from any member and I would never try to sell any member any product because frankly, selling one product to an uneducated person or not first setting properly the expectation level for what they can expect from a product, is unfair, to the consumer or the potential consumer. This is my job, to ask questions, to realistically set proper expectations and to demonstrate those result, with the technology, I have personally tested. I find no value to sell products to any member on this forum. The Global Market is huge and the profits from selling in the commercial world is far greater than on your forum and it is just not worth my time, effort and knowledge to do so.

Mark Gordon Cooper
CEO and CSO for Y Not Innovations Enterprise, LLC (an Arizona LLC}
My legal counsel, can be reached, by Email, Michael@ncraz.com, Michael Hirschtick

Please at anytime, legal issues or the discussion of my business, everyone has to first sign an NCND, because many of the products I speak about are confidential and no disclosure of what they are, how they do what they do and development of business from them can be discussed, after we discuss them, that is the purpose of an NCND agreement.
I have Innovations and Inventions, I have asked the Moderator to read the US Patent concerning Hydrocarbon Fuel Catalyst Processing and Emission Blow By Gas Processing, so to establish, a baseline, of facts surrounding the chemistry and other science surrounding this subject. I will however, not discuss, BS and Here Say or any other form of "Opinions" based on unfounded or un tested actions.

I would like a response because if my honest opinions is not welcome and my freedom of speech is unacceptable, then this forum is just another form of "Tranny" and we all know where that will lead us, to being controlled and surpression of "Ideas" which we all know the world is not flat, that the "order of species" is true and the "Earth is not the Center" of all that is and ever will be. We are just "Men and Women" with knowledge and opinions, some are proven and some US Patents are issued, some International Patents are issued from that knowledge and building of a product.

Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #33
Site Team / Moderator

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Gas View Post
First I did not spell check this response
In Business my legal counsel, reads and edits, my emails, letters and business consultations for legal reasons and I am not a "Genius" at writing or english gramer, that is what editors are for, I have one.

Gentlmen,
With all due respect, the only reason I join this site is because I felt that it was about Gas Savers. The only thing I get from giving my honest knowledge and my references to the products I know and consult to very large Commercial Accounts, Cities and Countries, is what I know. Well, the moderators, have opinions at the end of any given day, that is all it is opinion. Science, states that Hydrocarbon Fuel are made from the Catalyst Reactors which refineries use to refine crude. Catalyst and the use of Catalyst, for causing reactions to crude, is the foundation of making fuels. While you say, not to "Piss Off" those who monitor this forum, again, let's research the facts, let's "Keep it Real" and please, while you may be able to claim to know it all, facts are facts.
Now, the reason US Patents are issued, is because the facts and the claims in the Patent really occur. (1) Whether or not, the expectation level of the Average Person, is realistic, that is a function of the Chief Science Officer. I am that position, for my own company, an Arizonan LLC, Y-not Innovations Enterprise, LLC. I do not on this forum want to sell anyone on this forum anything or any product I test, period. However, that said, when someone asked about a subject I know and consult others about, then I am American, I should have the right to speak my knowledge and my mind.
If your intimidation or threats, are seriously, suppose to make me "Shake", please, get a life. (2)

I will go toe to toe, on Science of Catalyst, Non Selective Catalyst processors and Selective Catalyst processors, what they mean to the Fuel Industry, what they can and do to reduce Emission Pollution caused by the inefficiency of ICEs. The government makes Taxes, State and US Government, off of each gallon of fuel sold. The government tax the crude when it comes up and out of the ground. They tax, tax and tax again. There is actually more Taxes, laid on the American People now, then when we fought and won our independence from England, for the same point, "Over Taxation".
So, the Technology, which reduces the amount of fuel, consumers and commercial entities, consume is my business. I am all about reducing the amount of fuel which anyone who uses Hydrocarbon Fuels.
Now, personally, I almost three years ago, created my first, in my garage, chemical formula, now having tested it in over 50 vehicles, from 20 to 60% increase fuel efficiency, results have been seen by all the people, which I have Tested in their vehicles, "FREE". I teach people once they test the formula, how to reproduce it, for "FREE" and why do I do that, because all the other products, I test and consult, to people they actually do what I say, I have testing them myself, first. So, currently I have about 7 different products, which I did not create and I have tested. When all of them are used on any vehicle, almost all pollution is stopped, near 98% of unburned fuel creates some form of pollution, which the OEM and EPA, solution is either Catalytic Converters or DPF. The products I have tested can accomplish the same results Pre Combustion or after Blow By then Reforming to Recycle the gas. Now, at the end of each day, at the end of all applied science, devices, chemicals, there is still the ECU or ECM or whatever you want to call the computer source code which OEM, have in the EPROMs, inside the vehicle. I also know how to get the "Source Code" from any VIN and calibrate the conditions which all the elements I consult people to place on any ICE platform but the responsibilty for these source code changes, lies with the end user, not me. Why, because this is a science, everything from Elevation, Atmospheric, Climate, Tires, Maintenance and everything the vehicle is subjected to especially the Human who operates, will effect the performance, the fuel consumption and the life of the machine. I can not build a process to fix currently everything and for everything which will occur over the future of time. Impossible, I can make it as good as current technology can make it, for that moment in time but the future is another issue.
Please, if you or the moderator, can not accept, me to have the freedom of speech, which is an American Right, to be expressed on this forum, then your forum is going against my Constutional Rights, then express those denials, to me and I will have to report you to the people in America, which review, the rights of expressed in the Constitution of the USA. Please, that is not unfair, to say, because all this site has ever done to me, is tell me why I can not express the truth, in my own words.
I feel that the last response "Do Not Piss Off the Moderators of this forum or any forum" goes against the freedom for which we and many people have fought and die for, in these USA. (3)

Please, just state your views, I will read and respect when I am wrong and then read the US Patents I refer to and we will then discuss them opening. If need be, experts, throughout this Global World can be accessed to weigh in on any subject. That said, when people ask other people for their opinion, I feel by given my honest opinion, I should not be told to "Sugar Coat It" or "Simplify it" or "Not speak from a Science Foundation".
So, I think in the end, it is a good forum, it should be honest to ask for the true opinions from any member and I would never try to sell any member any product because frankly, selling one product to an uneducated person or not first setting properly the expectation level for what they can expect from a product, is unfair, to the consumer or the potential consumer. This is my job, to ask questions, to realistically set proper expectations and to demonstrate those result, with the technology, I have personally tested. I find no value to sell products to any member on this forum. The Global Market is huge and the profits from selling in the commercial world is far greater than on your forum and it is just not worth my time, effort and knowledge to do so.

Mark Gordon Cooper
CEO and CSO for Y Not Innovations Enterprise, LLC (an Arizona LLC}
My legal counsel, can be reached, by Email, Michael@ncraz.com, Michael Hirschtick

Please at anytime, legal issues or the discussion of my business, everyone has to first sign an NCND, because many of the products I speak about are confidential and no disclosure of what they are, how they do what they do and development of business from them can be discussed, after we discuss them, that is the purpose of an NCND agreement.
I have Innovations and Inventions, I have asked the Moderator to read the US Patent concerning Hydrocarbon Fuel Catalyst Processing and Emission Blow By Gas Processing, so to establish, a baseline, of facts surrounding the chemistry and other science surrounding this subject. I will however, not discuss, BS and Here Say or any other form of "Opinions" based on unfounded or un tested actions.(4)

I would like a response because if my honest opinions is not welcome and my freedom of speech is unacceptable, then this forum is just another form of "Tranny" and we all know where that will lead us, to being controlled and surpression of "Ideas" which we all know the world is not flat, that the "order of species" is true and the "Earth is not the Center" of all that is and ever will be. We are just "Men and Women" with knowledge and opinions, some are proven and some US Patents are issued, some International Patents are issued from that knowledge and building of a product.(5)
1. The US Patent office does not have a staff of scientists, experts in all fields and the resources to test and verify patents. The patent office is run and staffed by bureaucrats, and a patent is issued when lawyers representing the application convince the bureaucrats that it its an original idea and needs protection. When I was young and less wise, I purchased a "patented" fuel saving device, and installed it on my vehicle. Power and mileage both went down. Only thing that it did reduce really well was not fuel consumption, but the amount of cash in my wallet ($80).
You may be curious to know that scientists at the EPA have tested many aftermarket devices and fuel additive formulations that claim to save fuel/increase mileage and so far in testing none of them produce any significant savings. "Gas-Saving" Products | Consumer Information

2. We're not here to intimidate you. We're skeptics, but the purpose of this forum is for enthusiasts to freely discuss what they're doing to save fuel. We mainly focus on hypermiling, as retraining the driver is not only the most effective fuel saver by far, it also costs absolutely nothing.
Yes, you are an American, and you have rights. The owners of this site have rights too. Just because you're an American does not give you the right to stand on someone else's soapbox and speak your mind. If your views are in conflict with those of the site owner and administrators, you will have to either find another soapbox owner that agrees with you, or buy your own soapbox.

3. Again with the "Constitutional Rights"? See response #2.

4. Patents again. See response #1.

5. RE: Freedom of Speech: See response #2. RE: Patents: See response #1.

In the end, you're right. we really can't comment on a product that we haven't tested. We can't test every product, but so far the scientists at the EPA have not found one aftermarket product formulation that works. That tells me that your product has not been tested by the EPA. My best recommendation is that if you're serious about this, offer up a few samples to the members for evaluation and testing. People who frequent forums such as this already keep their vehicles in top mechanical condition, and don't have fuel wasting driving habits. If it works with anyone and their vehicles, it will work here.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #34
Registered Member

Hmmm.....

I don't know if you have been on any other forum before this or not. I was trying to give you friendly advice. It won't happen again.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #35
Registered Member

Last time I checked, free speech does not apply to free use of another entity's media. Your website, your rules.

Wow, talk about a tangent.
IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #36
Registered Member

There is only one way, to test this device, that is to test it, however, for the record, there is Rentar, Fitch and FormulaPower, all who claim to give improvement to fuel mileage. However, after testing for almost 3 years, I am certain of one certainty, there is no one product which can solve the issues which plague the inefficiency of the Internal Combustion Engine. Face it, the current formulas for turning crude oil into fuel, in this case gasoline, is only suppose to combustion at best 60% and the other 40% is unburned fuel which results in either blow by or is exhausted out and the catalytic converter, heat purges the Toxins, into acceptable, levels of emissions. Shame, that 40% waste of fuel is acceptable! I personally did something about it, my Tahoe was getting 14 MPG and now I am up to 28 MPG, hmmmm doubled the MPG and cut the emissions by 80% but heck, all I did, was send off the the Harry Potter, Magic Wand, say some magic words while passing the Wand over the Tahoe and Poof, 28 MPG and almost no Pollution. Members, if you want to save money on fuel, it is really simple, research US Patents which pertain to those devices which are designed to save fuel, purchase the "Money Back Guarantee" products and test them, keep the one's which work and get your money back for those which do not work. I do not have any advice but there is a guy on the site which Major In Physics in College, he can at the least give you a list of the ones not to purchase which should give you a shorter list, on possible ones to try.
I wish everyone 100MPG, as soon as possible.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #37
Registered Member

What is this forum, the place where only the views which follow the "Leaders" or "Just go Along" as all the other moderators, dictate and if your opinion does not agree with theirs, then everyone saids, "Grab the Rope and let's Hang um from the nearest Tree!", is that really what this forum, Gas-Savers.org, is about, follow the leader? If you and the moderators, wanted 100% censorship, then just "Tell Us Old Wise One", lead us to the "Land of 100 MPG Vehicles" because you're obviously are holding out on us.

Enlighten Us All!
Old 11-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #38
Site Team / Moderator

Arrow

The problem is you're very long winded, haven't told us exactly what you're doing, haven't given us any fuel records to review, and no samples to try ourselves. Pretty much your argument so far boils down to trust me, I have a patent, and I'm an American so I can say whatever I want.

You may feel like you're being restricted, but trust me, we have given you a lot of room here. Usually someone like you starts in with their sales pitch immediately, and they're immediately banned. The fact that you haven't really hit us with a sales pitch yet is why we're even entertaining this discussion.

Yes, I may have a degree in physics, but pretty much most members here would fall into the geek and/or nerd category. We're no stranger to science. We've done our research. We also know that fuel additives almost never work, and when they do, the results are only marginal at best. I know economy. Just a couple months ago I was part of a team that took a small fleet of cars from LA to NY. My team was driving a midsize AWD sport utility vehicle, and we arrived in NYC 46 hours later averaging just under 40 MPG. Do you know how we did that? The vehicles were bone stock. We did it by knowing how to drive properly to achieve that mileage.

So again, Are you going to offer us some samples to give to members for testing? Show us some real science? How about some verified mileage logs? As you may have already figured out, if you're going to convince us, you will need to show us, not try to impress us with a sales pitch and a patent. A slick sales pitch and a patent may impress your average late-night infomercial viewer, or a Wal-Mart shopper, but not us.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #39
Registered Member

Finally you understand, No Sale Pitch, this is

Hey, finally, you get it, I have clients which are City of Phoenix, a Mobile Service for Swift, Knight and CR England, if I or anyone would pitch to you, I would ban them, also. I understand the desire to test our product and while I will have to think about how to do so, you, at the least, the one who the devices, which will only be "Loaner" devices for testing only, we are not discussing giving you "Free" products, I get testing devices for everyone but when they meet the "Set Expectation Level" which I set, then either you return them or you purchase them.

I still do not want to pitch to you, you are the farthest from the type of person, I care anything about proving to. Your "Bias" toward Tecchnology, gives you a hard, if not almost impossible base, to which to get a "Fair Test" of levels of benefit.

However, I do sense some "Civil" words in your reply this time and in my sense of fairness, I would see, that helping you see, the benefit of these products is more the reduction of Emission Pollution. We never push and will not push, Fuel Efficiency, if we all do not clean up the Atmosphere, first, there will not be a world worth getting out of a car, to live in. Go to China, the air quality there is terrible, people die, from lung sicknesses, often and it is the Air Quality there.

So, let me put some emails, off to our manufacturer, in Washington State and see, if what I can do.

Could you please send to Marksman954@aol.com, your Company's Name, your intent for "Testing" and the principals within the company, who would be considering the testing, we need to know the Engine Size, fuel used and transmission type for our records. All of the Testers, will have to sign an agreement to verify they understand the Testing Devices are just that Testing Devices and are to be returned after 60 days, of reasonable time to test.

Work with me here and I will see if I can work through the Board of Directors, the President of the Company, to get several Test Units, how many qualified Testers do you have?

Mark G. Cooper
CSO
Old 11-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #40
Site Team / Moderator

I'm sure we would not have to look hard to find a few people on the site to do testing. Personally, I would not want to make modifications to my primary vehicle, as I am still under warranty and I do not want to screw that up. We have a few that enjoy tinkering though, and may be willing to undertake such a project.