Fuel Enhancer which saves you money - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Registered Member

Fuel Enhancer which saves you money

I was doubtful about this product until I tested it and it really works. My 1997 Dodge Gran Caravan with 139,000 mles was getting 14 MPG wth this product get now 20MPG and my van runs better then ever, One important
factor about this product it is EPA approved, checkout my website at.

www.cutmydependency.com/fsanti

email me any queston at fsanti01@hotmail.com

fsanti01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
Registered Member

Hmmmm....me thinks me smells another fine lubricant for slithering reptiles.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
It might be cheaper than snake oil if you go per ounce. Snake oil isn't cheap! I wanted to fill my crankcase with it just to see how it'd work but I'm not gonna pay $100 to do that.

A customer from work sent us a sample of some of this goo for the battery terminals to prevent corrosion. I opened the bottle ($20 for a pill bottle sized container) and it looked like and smelled exactly like bearing grease. I can get a tub of that stuff for $5. The same tub they charge $91 for.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Registered Member

So let me get this straight, you liked the product so much you started a website about it?... Or is the website yours and you just made up that story about a caravan??
Old 06-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post
So let me get this straight, you liked the product so much you started a website about it?... Or is the website yours and you just made up that story about a caravan??
dont be ridiculus ..............
GasSavers_BIBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post
Ahhh, I get it...the ol' chicken & the egg senario. Sounds more like a lubricant-based pyramid scheme.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #7
Registered Member

Fuel Enhancer

Just one (1) ounce treats 17 gallons,

Humm.... that seems very familiar. I've got some plastics to go melt.

MICRO-ARMOR TECHNOLOGY

Humm.... Snake Oil 50 errr... I mean Slick 50 and Dura Lube, again very familiar.

I can remember being so disappointed when Dura Lube's claims were ripped right out from underneath them by the EPA. Of course I still use upper cylinder lubricant ever 3000 or so miles for my own peace of mind. Good old talk show host Mac the Mechanic.

The only product I saw on this web site that did not hit the snake oil radar was the low flow shower head.

I'm glad this web site is full of skeptics.

OM
OokiiMamoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 AM   #8
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokiiMamoru View Post
I'm glad this web site is full of septics.
I know that wasn't intentional, but...
Old 06-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #9
Registered Member

Wow your gas mileage sucks, even WITH your snakeoil. No-one here is getting less than 20mpg with a Caravan/Voyager.

So I guess now you're gonna come back and say you figured it out wrong and it's 25mpg....
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
Registered Member

I'm doubtful about any product which, on their website, prominently invites everyone to become dealers. Reminds me of people I knew trying to get me to sell Amway...everyone is a dealer, no one is an end customer.

As for the mpg, my '89 Grand Caravan got in the high teens with the 3.0 liter smokescreen generator and 1st generation computer controlled automatic transmission which had a tendency to go into "limp mode" (2nd gear only) at every possible opportunity. This was driving 70+ mph, with 210k miles, and on usually low tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsanti01 View Post
I was doubtful about this product until I tested it and it really works. My 1997 Dodge Gran Caravan with 139,000 mles was getting 14 MPG wth this product get now 20MPG and my van runs better then ever, One important
factor about this product it is EPA approved, checkout my website at.

www.cutmydependency.com/fsanti

email me any queston at fsanti01@hotmail.com

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote