GS Meet Brenham, TX - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

GS Meet Brenham, TX

The Commish was in Houston,Tx for business with a day layover. So for grins I meet him halfway from Pflugerville in Brenham, Home of Blue Bell Ice cream.
Had A nice lunch at Manuel's Mexican food off the main drag. Spent about 3 hours talking FE and ideas and looking over each others ride. I must say his rented Stang was much more impressive then the Daewoo-woo. This was my first highway trip in the Woo and the weather was perfect. Round trip was 44.x 12MPG's over EPA Yes aero mods work even if it's duct tape and cardboard.

zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #2
Registered Member

I sell a lot of pumps/parts, steam traps and such to Blue Bell in Brenham. There some good folks.

psyshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thumbs up Talkin' FE

Thanks again to Z for making the visit possible.

Yeah, I asked for "Compact" from the rental agency and got a guzzler -- combined FE so far is slightly below 30.

There's something to be said for talking about FE without the interference a computer screen.

I recommend that if there's a member or two near you, schedule a meetup. I've found you can always learn something new and know that you won't get a blank stare with terms like EOC and FE. Taking a look at others' mods and vehicle setup is great in person.

Not to mention, you might end up with a good lunch

-RH77
Old 04-26-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
Supporting Member

haha yeah ive had to exsplane EOC and FE to all my friends because i just say oh im in EOC and there like wut???!?