Hho - Page 8 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-29-2008, 05:19 AM   #71
Registered Member

Hi, any body out there, have ever tried out the HHO gas to work on a standard LP stove. Most of the timewe talk about using the HHO for the vehicle. Wouldn't it be good if we can use it in our kitchen for cooking and also save on the cooking fuel. Any comments are welcome.

feroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:42 AM   #72
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroz View Post
Hi, any body out there, have ever tried out the HHO gas to work on a standard LP stove. Most of the timewe talk about using the HHO for the vehicle. Wouldn't it be good if we can use it in our kitchen for cooking and also save on the cooking fuel. Any comments are welcome.
HHO would be great for cooking except the part where the bottom of the pot turns to liquid and melts all over the stove

Old 06-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #73
Registered Member

There are many successful Hydroxy applications out there. I have a smacks booster myself and enjoy a 5% gain on average. The smacks booster is not a very good one (better than many sold) but it is a cheap test unit to get used to the safety and hydroxy idiosyncrasies worked out and get the wiring and relays installed and see that it actually works. An O2 devise is needed to maximize gains and with the O2 and booster mod gains were almost 15% combined in my application. My 91 Aerostar van has recorded as high as 28mpg My next booster will be a 7 cell series cell instead of the open bath smack. it is probably 5-600% more efficient that the smack. After that I will build the Boyce Cell which makes 40-50 LPM on less than 500 watts. That cell produces enough monatomic hydrogen that is 4 times as powerful as H2 to make 20hp. that will run a stand alone genset on water only and power an EV. The Boyce unit is 800-1000% efficient over Farraday. I know it sounds impossible but it has been replicated many times over. Cost is the main factor in the Boyce unit as it will cost nearly $3k to build and that is supplying your own labor. The problem is to get the unit to work in a computer controlled vehicle as a booster one has to modify the O2 and that is against the law.

SpeedMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote